The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Possible new DLC/Patch?

Eisbrecher117
I believe that in a later patch the Dawnguard will be formed (If not already is being formed.)
Sometime in the Second Era the Fort Dawnguard was built to contain the Jarl of Riften's son, who became a vampire (Who later was killed.) Also as Tamriel came under attack by Coldharbour, by hordes of Vampires, Daemora, etc, Its possible now is the time when all this begun.

I am not entirely sure how they could make a whole patch out of it, so maybe an Adventure Zone?

If anyone else has anything to add or there is flaws in my logic/lore, please comment :smile:
  • Trainerdc
    Trainerdc
    ✭✭
    Well it could be, im not sure. But I think you posted this in the wrong category :P
    "You are far too hard on yourself, my dear, sweet, homicidally insane Pelagius. What would the people do without you? Dance? Sing? Smile? Grow old?"
    -Sheogorath