Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LAGS on PS4

pagipl
pagipl
Hello.
Im playing this game almost a year on PS4. After new update Elsweyr the game is almost unplayable on PS4.
We (from PL guild (20+) - diffrent persons with diffrent Internet speed) - have the same - can`t play on Trials, Pladges....
Original voice from game - music and others also lag on dungeons.

Can somebody from admins can inform support/programmers about this critical game issue ?
We pay monthly so want to play without bugs/lags etc
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pagipl wrote: »
    Can somebody from admins can inform support/programmers about this critical game issue ?
    ../lags etc

Its not like ZOS doesn't know about this. It's more like they dont care at all as long as the cash flow is steady.
  • pagipl
    pagipl
    ZOE must to do something with this asap. I spoke with many players from other countries – have the same critical game issue – lags – many lags.
    I will wait few days , then stop pay and uninstall – no choice – don`t want +100 GB garbage on my PS4 hard drive.
    Love this game but no choice – no answer on ticket, no answer from admins.
    We pay for the game, pay also monthly and nobody care – that’s crazy
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So true..but they said they have "some fix" for August. We will see how that'll work out.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • pagipl
    pagipl
    some fix for August??? - crazy - They must fix now - asap not for a 1 month - or back money for all players for a 1 month unplayable game
  • pagipl
    pagipl
    To be honest - I wonder who is the supervisor and who is responsible for the support department - does anyone have direct mail or phone contact directly to the managers of these departments?
    No one here answers
    I pay so I want an answer asap

ok i found it on linkedin. I will try contact directly.
    Edited by pagipl on July 5, 2019 11:52AM
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad news, the fixes for the performance won't be rolling out in August. In the latest ESO live, and also mentioned in a thread, they said they won't have any fixes until Q4.
  • Lonnah
    Lonnah
    Soul Shriven
    My issue is the audio lag as well as not being able to see enemies in pve. Can go through a whole fight without seeing any enemies at all. Only numbers.
  • pagipl
    pagipl
    Hi
    I recived info from ZOS_BillE.

..." Our development team is aware of the different server issues affecting not just the PS4 servers, but also Xbox and PC. As mentioned in the recent ESO Live, there are fixes coming later in the year to help with these issues..."

I completly don`t know what to do with this info -waiting till end of the year???

THIS IS CRITICAL GAME ISSUE

I saw in other post - I have identical expirience like on this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdJrnPErOlc
  • pagipl
    pagipl
    Hi
    Already claim to Sony also ,that this game is unplayable now.
    We will see.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... lag is still bad - and freezing on waysrine loads to Rimmen, Anvil and Vivec City STILL gone unfixed... 18 months and counting.... still no fixes or mentions of them.
  • Cydone
    Cydone
    ✭✭✭✭
    The lag I am getting is weird. When I first load into a new zone, I get lag. Stuttering, inability to open inventory, inability to use abilities. It also happens as I am questing in different areas. Most times it's when I enter one of those "mini zones" where to map zooms in on one of the town's or areas. I have a PS4 Pro with a 250 mbp/s down and 30 mbp/s up connection. I am in Arizona and play on the PS4 NA server. I shouldn't be getting lag like this!! 😠
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cydone wrote: »
    The lag I am getting is weird. When I first load into a new zone, I get lag. Stuttering, inability to open inventory, inability to use abilities. It also happens as I am questing in different areas. Most times it's when I enter one of those "mini zones" where to map zooms in on one of the town's or areas. I have a PS4 Pro with a 250 mbp/s down and 30 mbp/s up connection. I am in Arizona and play on the PS4 NA server. I shouldn't be getting lag like this!! 😠

Micro freezing... again, been reporting this (as have everyone) for well in excess of a year now... it's become ANOTHER ESO lag/bug/glitch that we've resigned ourselves to being ever present. And the more of those there are, the more we withdraw from our love of the game... not only that, from a distanced view the easier it is to spot that the level of care and attention for the game has descended quite drastically...
  • JimT722
    JimT722
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t played this game in over a year but decided I would give Elsweyr a shot. I don’t remember the performance of this game being so bad. Massive stuttering upon loading, invisible NPC’s, and delayed animation on abilities. My grothdar proc displays animation and sound very frequently after I have ended combat and running to the next group of enemies.

I’d say they should make fixing this a priority but I don’t have any confidence that will happen soon. When the PS4 pro came out they said the constant crashing was a problem on my end and not theirs even though every other game ran fine and a large number of people had the same problem. Like 6 months later a patch fixed it.
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stopped playing for 2 weeks as the lag was so bad. Came back today and wow, worse than ever. Can't see the enemies and dying as I can't get into combat. Have to rely on the pet to do the damage. ESO+ coming up for renewal in 10 days but may just sit this time out until I hear there has been an improvement. For me, this started when Elsweyr was released.
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • pagipl
    pagipl
    Can`t play like this.
    Video lags, sound lags...
    Need to be fixed asap.

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's beyond lag... it's utterly and totally broken right now. Load screens, running on the spot - and I managed to capture this inside a delve (when no-one else is really on at this time, so you can't even blame it on high population)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S1QRaSVAQw

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE Care to have a guess at what the hell is going on? This has become pretty much standard.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lixiviant wrote: »
    Stopped playing for 2 weeks as the lag was so bad. Came back today and wow, worse than ever. Can't see the enemies and dying as I can't get into combat. Have to rely on the pet to do the damage. ESO+ coming up for renewal in 10 days but may just sit this time out until I hear there has been an improvement. For me, this started when Elsweyr was released.

It started with the Clockwork City event (the micro freezing etc) - and I reported it, and posted a video on THESE forums back then... was scoffed at - but the lag has just been piled on top of that and we are now at this dreadful state of the game.

Do they care? Maybe they do - but they are seemingly doing nothing to help themselves out. This game is going through its death throws, and I for one don't want to pay a single penny more just to attend the funeral of a game we once loved.
  • cheifsoap
    cheifsoap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if we could request refunds through PS Store?
  • pagipl
    pagipl
    cheifsoap wrote: »

I already claim twice.

Answer from ps support: "..pls contact with Bethesda support https://help.bethesda.net/..."

Answer from Bethesda: "..any request related to billing need to go to ps support.."

So now Ii sent this official info from Bethesda to ps support. Waiting for answer.
    Let You know.

• pagipl
    pagipl
    One more is that after 3 weeks of sending tickets with claim, post on forum I received on 17/July info from @ZOS_BillE that ZOS know about this issue. I don`t know why nobody inform officially ,month ago that ZOS have problem and working on it....
    They can`t ignore all the players. We pay for this game.

2rh4fuk4uy6i.png

• valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I already claim twice.

Answer from ps support: "..pls contact with Bethesda support https://help.bethesda.net/..."

Answer from Bethesda: "..any request related to billing need to go to ps support.."

So now Ii sent this official info from Bethesda to ps support. Waiting for answer.
    Let You know.

@pagipl I was able to get a refund from Sony during the Clockwork City debacle. It wasn't easy but I did it
    Edited by valeriiya on July 18, 2019 8:50PM
  • pagipl
    pagipl
    valeriiya wrote: »

I already claim twice.

Let You know.

@pagipl I was able to get a refund from Sony during the Clockwork City debacle. It wasn't easy but I did it

I will not give up:)
    I already pay for full game working. If the game is not working good, nobody inform me asap about issue I have the right to a refund.
  • Drayrok
    Drayrok
    I am out u til there’s a fix. I love the game bit there are other better options atm.
    Drayrok, StamDK DPS CP: 350
  • stpdmonkey
    stpdmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    The day and age of games that are quality is gone. Its all about milking you for every penny they can on a subpar game. There won't be any fixes this year. If they do it will be one small fix on something no one cares about. The telegraph's and hits are extremely game breaking and they wont fix it unless enough people bail. This I'd a issue that gets worse with every patch.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag is unbearable today on NA PS4.
  • pagipl
    pagipl
    Hi
    Nothing new.
    No answer, lags exist...

What to say - love this game but need to switch to Black Desert soon if ZOS don`t care.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    File complaints with Sony, Consumer Protection Agency (your local/state office & Maryland office), & BBB.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    File complaints with Sony, Consumer Protection Agency (your local/state office & Maryland office), & BBB.

That's how I got my Plus refunded during the CWC mess