Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Provisioning recipes for end game

ascan7
ascan7
✭✭✭
So i have just leveled to provisioning 50 my crafting character and i don't have any c150 recipe. I'd like to know which are the best food and drink recipe for the end game, both pvp and pve. tri stat food? Dubious camoran throne? Something else?
If you could give me the names of some recipes, i will be grateful
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just depends on what the character needs. I like tri stat, but here's a more thorough list

Braised rabbit w veg, garlic cod w potato, sticky pork and radish noodles: 5395 health, 4936 stam
    Mistral banana bunny hash, melon baked Parmesan pork, solitude salmon millet soup - health and magic, 5395/4936

Trimstat

Capon tomato beet casserole, mugged rabbit in preserve, longfin pastyw melon, withered tree in venison pot roast
    Health/mag/stam 4462/4105/4104

Dubious Cameron
    Health 3511, stam 3191, stam recover 319
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the ones listed above, plus witchmother's potent brew
  • wesley41
    wesley41
    ✭✭✭
    Witchmother's is great, as it provides some magicka recovery on top of boosting health and magicka.

I use Solitude Salmon-Millet Soup for more magicka and health. I'm using this recipe because it works well with all the fish I get due to me trying to get the Master Angler title. I have a recovery glyph on my back bar staff to help out.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My magplar and magsorc both use salmon millet soup (fish, millet, tomato). They enjoy fishing and that it contributes to their cooking stash. Tomatoes are not hard to find and can even be bought from grocers. Millet cannot be bought from grocers but it is still easy to find while questing/exploring.

I like the dual stat food since the ingredients are easier and it gives more of the key resources than tristat.

I do use tristat potions though - in a panic whether low on stam from block/dodging, magicka from casting or health from damage, they do the job.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My magplar and magsorc both use salmon millet soup (fish, millet, tomato). They enjoy fishing and that it contributes to their cooking stash. Tomatoes are not hard to find and can even be bought from grocers. Millet cannot be bought from grocers but it is still easy to find while questing/exploring.

I like the dual stat food since the ingredients are easier and it gives more of the key resources than tristat.

I do use tristat potions though - in a panic whether low on stam from block/dodging, magicka from casting or health from damage, they do the job.
    Yes, note that any cp150-160 blue recipe food boost two stats and you want, health + stamina or magic depending on focus.
    Three focus or the Witchmother's or dubious throne ones give lower max stats, this is mostly an issue for health.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    so there are no blue tristat foods that boost for only an hour?
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Green is one stat, blue is two stats, and purple adds either the third stat or regeneration. So some purple foods are drinks, and vice-versa. The golds are a weird mix of rare combos, so check those out, too. One could be just what you need.

DPS characters will need health + magicka or stamina depending on focus, and they may also need recovery of that magicka or stamina, if they can't sustain without it. So try the blue and switch to purple if needed.

A tank is likely to need all stats boosted (purple) but may have enough health to just go with stamina/magicka (blue) or a purple that adds regeneration where applicable. Blocking can use up stamina, so play style makes a difference to your needs.

Healers tend to need the same as magicka DPS, and want health+magicka, and will use Witchmother's Potent Brew, or just a blue like the Salmon-Millet Soup if they can do without extra sustain.

• rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double bloody mara
    Lava foot soup are both current favourites