Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Aldemeri Dominion appears to be the weakest

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup AD has been able to become quite coherent. There is much more spirit nowadays what AD does and pretty good tactics. There is a good competiton overall but certainly EP has been clearly weakened. Looks like some EP are playing other factions and at the same time there just isn´t the numbers they were famous for (infamous).
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup AD has been able to become quite coherent. There is much more spirit nowadays what AD does and pretty good tactics. There is a good competiton overall but certainly EP has been clearly weakened. Looks like some EP are playing other factions and at the same time there just isn´t the numbers they were famous for (infamous).

The tactic of having more Oceanic players?
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD is always getting triple penetrated 24/7, no breaks. Ayrenn can't take it all
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
    Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
    Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
    Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
    Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »

Haha what a simple generalisation of the whole faction. The whole cycle of 30 days requires a bit more than the timeframe of Oceanic players.
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha what a simple generalisation of the whole faction. The whole cycle of 30 days requires a bit more than the timeframe of Oceanic players.
    To win a campaign? It really doesn’t.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Check the current score Kaal NA/ PC. Might be surprised. DC leads, Ad 2nd and EP 3rd. Seems like AD and DC has a good chance of winning. In reality to win a campaign with competition there needs be a
    good team effort all the time.
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Tycleton
    Tycleton
    ✭✭✭
    Short of selecting a traditionally non AD race, which of the three races of AD would be best for a PvP tank? Khajiit? Sounds like reading through this thread that healer and DPS have good coverage within the three races.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Check the current score Kaal NA/ PC. Might be surprised. DC leads, Ad 2nd and EP 3rd. Seems like AD and DC has a good chance of winning. In reality to win a campaign with competition there needs be a

I have no evidence to back this up, but I feel like the AD Oceanic zerging of the PC/NA Kaal map every night has motivated both EP and DC to gate AD during the daytime on NA as punishment. This may be why AD’s lead has evaporated. I may or may not have repeatedly advocated for that in zone tbh, but I’m just one super casual zone general. What do I know?
    Edited by Marcus684 on July 30, 2019 5:00PM
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes I can see your concern.. this is 6.30 a.m NZ time <-- in Oceania

https://imgur.com/a/1WCi7U4

Edited by BRogueNZ on July 30, 2019 6:33PM
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed that whenever I enter Cyrodiil, we're losing the most ground. And when I see other's games on YouTube the case appears to be the same. I've come to the conclusion that the Aldemeri Dominion is the weakest of the three factions.

I blame the Wood Elves.

That's because I've stopped playing ESO... just kidding. It's all faction locks fault.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »

I have no evidence to back this up, but I feel like the AD Oceanic zerging of the PC/NA Kaal map every night has motivated both EP and DC to gate AD during the daytime on NA as punishment. This may be why AD’s lead has evaporated. I may or may not have repeatedly advocated for that in zone tbh, but I’m just one super casual zone general. What do I know?

That, and there are forces deep in the campaign, even AD itself, that want DC to win. No one wants a victory that isn't deserved and hard fought; no one that isn't a true loser at least!
  • bakermir
    bakermir
    ✭✭✭
    EU nocp 30day

AD been winning every reset since January by big difference.
    EU PC SOTHA SIL/BAHLOKDAAN
    • DC * imperial stamdk/emperor magdk * twitch-bakermir
    • DC * breton magsorc * twitch bakermir
    • DC * orcerer * Tyro Tyro Tyro Tyro
    • DC * altmer bomblade * Brings-you-democracy

<REMOVE FACTION LOCK>
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »

That behavior is nothing new. Nor is it done to 'punish' the dumbminion for the 'crime' of winning one campaign in the last year.

For the last couple of years at least the bloops have had numerous guilds whose primary PVP goal is to hit as many empty keeps with as many people as possible. Then once they begin having to fight anything approaching parity in numbers they skedaddle off to another server to repeat the process.

THen there's of course the 'skilled' players whose primary tactic is to find whichever server has easy kills on it so they can go farm in a tower rather than find anything approaching a difficult fight. The Dramaflawed Coverlet also has a lot of those sorts who just love to show up during the time period this one plays in.

But Hircine help the Dumbminion if the griffs also had an emperor at the time. If the bloops didn't just run down into Imperial City to cower with the other leeches they'd spend more time trying to burrow into Black Boot than in defending Aleswell or Ash.

This one will spare you the details on how much nightcapping tended to go on. Nor shall they name the names of certain Delta grade streamers who were repeatedly caught gate camping and zerg surfing rather than playing on the side that needed the population.

The only differences now is that AD managed to win a campaign, and a lot of the old zone trolls now need a second account to continue being mewling pests. Both of which seem to have sent certain groups and or individuals into quite the elfish tantrum.

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    pc eu ad, we dont even bother to play serious dude. dc have all zerg, ball group, small scale.
  • bakermir
    bakermir
    ✭✭✭
    evoniee wrote: »
    pc eu ad, we dont even bother to play serious dude. dc have all zerg, ball group, small scale.

Screenshot_20190719_223937.png

Mhmm
    EU PC SOTHA SIL/BAHLOKDAAN
    • DC * imperial stamdk/emperor magdk * twitch-bakermir
    • DC * breton magsorc * twitch bakermir
    • DC * orcerer * Tyro Tyro Tyro Tyro
    • DC * altmer bomblade * Brings-you-democracy

<REMOVE FACTION LOCK>
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed that whenever I enter Cyrodiil, we're losing the most ground. And when I see other's games on YouTube the case appears to be the same. I've come to the conclusion that the Aldemeri Dominion is the weakest of the three factions.

I blame the Wood Elves.

All noob streamers and ZOs employees are DC. DC has the strongest super overpowered tanky races in the game. DC races are overpowered in every aspect of the game. It's no coincidence. ZOs noob calling themselves pros some times self proclaim themselves as lord in fact noob garbages needs those overloaded cheese. Many ZOs employees who are streamers only play DC.
    EP races are somewhat ok, AD is weakest of all. Literally, you can one-shot every character in the AD races.

What makes me angry is ZOs is cheating customers money openly with lopsided subpar game balance only favoring streamers making others life horrible. Cancer leaching of ZOs shareholders. I am not sure what ZOS shareholders are doing.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on August 6, 2019 3:45AM
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC has the most skilled players, EP has the most players, and AD loves to reminisce about the good ol' days when we used to dominate.

DC has pure garbages. Without tanky race and class, they will not come to cyrodil first of all. Outside of ESO, no one knows who this garbages are.

The only AD had the best player of ESO like sypher, kodi , who still rocking the gaming world. EP following second.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on August 6, 2019 12:12AM
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for AD on XNA. Every night they get gated at the moment. Not much fun for them. Not good for the game.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PCNA DC are the tankiest generally. AD outside of 6v1ing or 50v2ing get steamrolled. They have the best organized ball Zergs. EP are the most skilled individually if skill is defined by mashing more than one button.

Note: AD’s recent string of campaign victories is due to their being the best NPC fighters in the game and of course best faction stackers.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much pot calling kettle black in this thread
    Beta tester November 2013
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must've noticed the ebb and flow of dominance depends a lot on what guilds play where (and at what time of day)
    Lets face all the plebs hunting plebs for shizz n giggles is hardly what wins campaigns.
    Maybe some you tube views or inflation/deflation of ego either way the Queen is not amused.

Edited by BRogueNZ on August 23, 2019 9:21AM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PCNA DC are the tankiest generally. AD outside of 6v1ing or 50v2ing get steamrolled. They have the best organized ball Zergs. EP are the most skilled individually if skill is defined by mashing more than one button.

Note: AD’s recent string of campaign victories is due to their being the best NPC fighters in the game and of course best faction stackers.

I’d say the opposite. Unless DC has an extra bar of populatuon they tend to get rolled.... but there’s usually a lot more DC.
    Edited by Iskiab on August 25, 2019 2:15AM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On CP EU campaign, the AD pick up players are by far the weakest. Can't explain why, but omg, they're like creeps. Wolves in Cyrodiil are more challenging.
    Edited by Sarousse on August 26, 2019 12:04PM
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC has the most skilled players, EP has the most players, and AD loves to reminisce about the good ol' days when we used to dominate.

DC or AD cannot stand toe to toe with ep without abusing bash builds. Me and about 5 other EP nearly single handedly wiped out the DC server at farragut while DC had the friggin' hammer just this weekend. DC almost rallied but the EP calvary showed up and it was game over. Can't wait for bashcro to be nerfed because it is carrying DC and AD so hard right now.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.