Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"This may be a unusally long loading time"

DunmWind
DunmWind
Soul Shriven
Is it only me or is there other EU PS4 players that see this message much right now as well????
Edited by DunmWind on July 24, 2019 1:27PM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every few minutes on NA too...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DunmWind

Are you still getting this loading message when playing?

If you are, please let us know if it is happening on just one character or multiple characters.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DunmWind
    DunmWind
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @DunmWind

Are you still getting this loading message when playing?

If you are, please let us know if it is happening on just one character or multiple characters.

Yeah , i only own one character & when im logging on from the character starting screen this message shows , then the game loggs on
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DunmWind

There are some troubleshooting steps you can try that can help improve your loading times in ESO. Please go through the steps in our article here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DunmWind
    DunmWind
    Soul Shriven
    @DunmWind

There are some troubleshooting steps you can try that can help improve your loading times in ESO. Please go through the steps in our article here.

Well the message is gone so ,but thanks
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @DunmWind

@ZOS_BillE I followed the article's steps and I can confirm that this doesn't help much to mitigate the loading issues.
    I keep getting the long loading screens every time I travel to Vivec City or even when I'm login in since my chars are all "parked" at Vivec City. No matter if it's "prime time" or not as well it doesn't matter if it's a week day or a weekend day.
    Edited by redlink1979 on July 26, 2019 11:30AM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • DunmWind
    DunmWind
    Soul Shriven
    @DunmWind

@ZOS_BillE I followed the article's steps and I can confirm that this doesn't help much to mitigate the loading issues.
    I keep getting the long loading screens every time I travel to Vivec City or even when I'm login in since my chars are all "parked" at Vivec City. No matter if it's "prime time" or not as well it doesn't matter if it's a week day or a weekend day.

Only want to say that im gladly want to to join Sons Of Nightmother , if only you would like to send the invite , i posted my psn on your side
    Edited by DunmWind on July 26, 2019 3:29PM
  • Lonnah
    Lonnah
    Soul Shriven
    There is never a load screen for me that is not this way. Ps4, EU, it's become a running joke among the people I play with at this point. It's been like this since summerset, nothing has helped so far.