Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is Javad Tharn's relationship with Abnur Tharn?

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
And how come the Vestige or Abnur doesn't have anything to say about it? <.<
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Javad is Abnur's half-nephew (just nephew?), son of his vile half-sister Euraxia. While Abnur might not say anything about him, she certainly does.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Skelfish
    Skelfish
    ✭✭✭
    Abnur does have stuff to say about Javad if you are in the AD faction. Trying not to be spoilery since it seems like you haven't gotten to this part yet, but during the main game quest you'll have a small encounter where Abnur will say some stuff. He doesn't think very highly of Javad and seems pretty dismissive of most of his family considering how extended the Tharn family tree is.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Skelfish wrote: »
    Abnur does have stuff to say about Javad if you are in the AD faction. Trying not to be spoilery since it seems like you haven't gotten to this part yet, but during the main game quest you'll have a small encounter where Abnur will say some stuff. He doesn't think very highly of Javad and seems pretty dismissive of most of his family considering how extended the Tharn family tree is.

Maybe I forgot about that.
    I started with DC toon and finished all DC zones before moving to EP and AD. So I only encountered Javad after all the companion quests were done but before going to Stirk.

In any case, seems like a missed opportunity to involve Abnur in some way when you're in Reaper's March.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on July 23, 2019 7:23PM
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    Skelfish wrote: »

Maybe I forgot about that.
    I started with DC toon and finished all DC zones before moving to EP and AD. So I only encountered Javad after all the companion quests were done but before going to Stirk.

In any case, seems like a missed opportunity to involve Abnur in some way when you're in Reaper's March.

The interaction in question happens during the very last quest of the main story. Since you haven't gone to Stirk yet you still have it ahead of you. And now since you've completed the AD storyline you will get to see it.
  • MizoreReyes
    MizoreReyes
    ✭✭✭
    I finished the main quest for Reaper's March and then finished Northern Elsweyr main quest. I unlocked a dialogue with Euraxia where I tell the queen that I killed her son before she commanded her guards to capture me.