The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[PC/NA] Whispering Fang Syndicate, an all-inclusive guild [beginner, normal/vet PvE+Trials]

• binarybandit_ESO
    bump
    Guildmaster of Whispering Fang Syndicate [PC/NA], a beginners/social/PvE/normal+ vet trials guild
    Guildmaster of Whispering Fang Bazaar [PC/NA], a beginner friendly trading guild. Learn from us how to make gold!
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump
    Guildmaster of Whispering Fang Syndicate [PC/NA], a beginners/social/PvE/normal+ vet trials guild
    Guildmaster of Whispering Fang Bazaar [PC/NA], a beginner friendly trading guild. Learn from us how to make gold!
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump!
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump
  • binarybandit_ESO
    Whispering Fang Syndicate is recruiting once again!
  • PPPPEAR
    PPPPEAR
    Hello! I transferred to pc from xbox a couple of months ago I am familiar with pretty much everything the game has except for the newest trials and dungeons. I'm not the biggest talker but I'm happy to sit in voice chat or whatever would love to have ppl to lvl toons and do dungeons with tho! ign is @PPPEARR
    Thanks!
  • santerai
    santerai
    This sounds about right up my alley! @santerai if you're still looking for new members, trade guild too if you have space too there!
  • binarybandit_ESO
    @PPPPEAR @santerai Morning, Ladies and/or gents! Invites have been sent out (: Don't forget to join us on our Discord!
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there! If you’re still recruiting would like an invite. @Baybaeckz in game. Also if you could relay discord info? Interested in active raiding, thank you for reading
  • binarybandit_ESO
    @Baybaeckz hello, yes we are recruiting! To easily join our discord, go to tiny.cc/wfsdiscord

Hope to see you soon!
    Edited by binarybandit_ESO on July 24, 2019 5:57PM
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    I typed https://discord.gg/tiny.cc/wfsdiscord and said invalid? What did I do wrong?
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for questions
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    It came with a discord for T party?
  • binarybandit_ESO
    Just type in tiny.cc/wfsdiscord on any browser. Don't add discord.gg to the beginning
    Edited by binarybandit_ESO on July 25, 2019 1:05AM
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Ok I’ll try that ty