The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hlaalu Shed

HiLyfe808
HiLyfe808
✭✭✭✭
I just realized we don't have access to these shed's. Seen it in vivec's crafting area and instantly thought omg i want it. Only to find that it ain't available lol, is this ever going to released for use??? Pleaseeeee so much ideas i can use these for.

Hlaalu-Shed-Enclosed-1-300x300.jpg
Hlaalu-Shed-Open-1-300x300.jpg
Edited by HiLyfe808 on July 22, 2019 10:39PM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an example of the enclosed shed in the grounds of Ald Velothi Harbour House. I assume you could move it. That also has a well you can't get any other way.

Of course, you can only get ONE that way, so anything requiring two or more is still impossible.

A few other items have become available recently that were previously in this category of "only available with the house", so there's some (faint) hope.
    Edited by ghastley on July 25, 2019 1:56PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    There's an example of the enclosed shed in the grounds of Ald Velothi Harbour House. I assume you could move it. That also has a well you can't get any other way.

Of course, you can only get ONE that way, so anything requiring two or more is still impossible.

A few other items have become available recently that were previously in this category of "only available with the house", so there's some (faint) hope.

Examples if formerly house exclusive items that are now buyable?
    Edited by Aliyavana on July 25, 2019 7:00PM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    ghastley wrote: »

Examples if formerly house exclusive items that are now buyable?
    I'm not aware of them going back and adding old house-exclusive items retroactively, but they started adding some house-exclusive items to the Crown Store for direct purchase, generally with the release of their newer homes. This includes the glowing orange mushrooms that are found all over Hunter's Glade, and can be purchased in the store too. Or the glowing blue lunar cactus things that would have come out with Jode's Embrace if it hadn't been pulled. So it's nice that they moved away from the this-item-is-exclusive-to-the-new-house philosophy and started offering the unique furniture directly.
    item-141846-1-4.png

Regarding OP, yes I agree it would be great if they released the older house-exclusive furniture for direct purchase too! The Dark Elf houses are the worst really, because they had the exclusive Bed of Coals ever since Homestead came out. Then the Morrowind homes followed that pattern, there are several Wells, Sheds, Stables, Sillar Stone Walkways, Pillars, etc. that are exclusive to the homes. :( Dunmer need to stop hogging furniture, make them available, ZOS!
    55brimmerizl.png
    EDIT: Also, forgot to add, yes you can get those furniture from the Morrowind homes. Since you can purchase those houses for gold you can even trade those items with other players. If you buy the 'unfurnished' version for gold, it still comes with several items in it, not completely empty, and those items are not bound to whoever purchases them. There's several people at guild traders right now, selling the Hlaalu pillars that are normally exclusive to Ald Velothi :smile:
    Edited by bluebird on July 25, 2019 8:52PM
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting @bluebird & @ghastley thank you for responding :smile: jus sad cause i'm not a fan of that property with the shed. Seeing they haven't released certain pieces you pointed out (like the coals i would love that), i'm not gonna get my hopes up.

I wanted to recreate a bank like the one in vivec outside by the crafting stations haha.
    Edited by HiLyfe808 on July 26, 2019 12:57AM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HiLyfe808 wrote: »
    jus sad cause i'm not a fan of that property with the shed. Seeing they haven't released certain pieces you pointed out (like the coals i would love that), i'm not gonna get my hopes up.

I wanted to recreate a bank like the one in vivec outside by the crafting stations haha.
    You don't have to purchase the houses yourself, if another player buys Ald Velothi Harbor house or Amaya Lake Lodge for gold, they will have a removable Hlaalu shed in their garden that will be tradable (since only houses bought with crowns bind the furniture to you, gold-bought ones come with tradeable furniture).

So keep checking at guild traders, maybe somebody will be selling their Hlaalu shed. People are making good money off of selling the Bed of Coals for example, since the supply is very limited as it can be aquired only 2 times per account (from an unfurnished Velothi Reverie and Kragenhome) and even then only if the person buys the homes with gold and is willing to sell one. Perhaps you'll find someone who sells you the shed :smile: