Necro Bash on Console left out from Previous Update.

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Seriously why didn’t we get that part of the patch on console?

Do we have to wait another month or so till the update?
Edited by Koolio on July 24, 2019 6:43PM
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Because we're peasants.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a L2P issue right here smh
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree, complete bs as to why console gets screwed and we have to deal with this ridiculously broken ultimate for longer
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah there's about 2 or 3 people that run it in BGs and really dominate with it. Once I see those names I just wait it out when they go Hulk-mode.

I can't imagine how many people use it in Cyro though lol.

They'll include the fix with Scalebreaker for consoles lol.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By nerfing it on PC, they have acknowledged that it is overpowered.

So why are they forcing console to still deal with it? Seriously, wtf?
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cause f*** console peasants LMAO AMIRITE PC BROS?

Ya op its ***, i just kite them and troll for the 20 secs nothing else you can do.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People have perfected it on ps4.
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're very quick with the L2P these days. A complaint about having to wait longer for a patch has nothing to do with one's ability to play the game.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necro bash isn’t so bad 1v1 but with a coordinated group spamming cc it’s pretty easy to wipe bad groups. That said, and having a bash build, it definitely needs to be toned down.
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    They do this EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Introduce something new, make it stupid OP and leave it that way for months.

This has to be intentional. Remember when bats, proxi set, and VD came out? Obviously that would be OP and they had to know that.

Then there was destro ult and so on
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is still really shady stuff. Especially to not comment on it.

Are we getting the rest of the patch next week?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_RichLambert
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since ZOS's silence leaves us only to speculate as to why console has been left out of the BashNecro fix..

One of my theories is that they want to release the fix closer to the 30 day campaign reset, in an effort to not directly impact the balance of power.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since ZOS's silence leaves us only to speculate as to why console has been left out of the BashNecro fix..

One of my theories is that they want to release the fix closer to the 30 day campaign reset, in an effort to not directly impact the balance of power.
    I doubt that. When they previously hotfixed broken mechanics they did not take that into consideration at all.

Occam's razor says this is just another example of ZOS's incompetence and negligence.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blinkin8r wrote: »

You're very quick with the L2P these days. A complaint about having to wait longer for a patch has nothing to do with one's ability to play the game.

All they gotta do is one simple thing

https://youtu.be/FRpSgHUY08w

L2P issue
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zos shows their incompetence more and more as time passes
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loving my bashbuild ! Hahahaha ZOS did an amazing job. 👍 RUN ! 😂
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly never really considered quitting the game until now, like ZOS do you even give a little bit of a ***??? Why are you forcing us to suffer your stupid *** OP ultimate?! And of course all of the no lifers are abusing this as hard as possible until the very last minute the patch comes.... smh ZOS, console gets *** on enough, we dont need to deal with your broken *** any longer!
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NinchiTV wrote: »
    cause f*** console peasants LMAO AMIRITE PC BROS?

Ya op its ***, i just kite them and troll for the 20 secs nothing else you can do.

As soon as I see someone go bash I just turn around and run my ass off because there’s nothing I can do
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol i watched a 500 cp obliterate 4 810s in 2 seconds with bash. So stupid. Especially when it bugs out and the person doesn't even look like a colossus.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe tell your console rep XD
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's not a L2P issue at all it's a this ULT is clearly completely broken and shouldn't be in the game issue.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

Recently we've had to remove several posts for baiting and flaming, both being against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • david_m_18b16_ESO
    david_m_18b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't imagine how many people use it in Cyro though

I see it less in cyro amd its not as bad. In BG with objectives its broken bcuz 1 goliath mean an auto win on a flag.

In cyro you can juste kite them without loosing much and you can just burst them down since were more then 4 players in a group.
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello there,

Recently we've had to remove several posts for baiting and flaming, both being against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.

Since you’ve taken the liberty of removing comments. How about you finally explain why Goliath pummeling bash is STILL brokenly powerful on console while PC has had theirs nerfed a month ago.
    Or are you just going to remain silent
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly never really considered quitting the game until now, like ZOS do you even give a little bit of a ***??? Why are you forcing us to suffer your stupid *** OP ultimate?! And of course all of the no lifers are abusing this as hard as possible until the very last minute the patch comes.... smh ZOS, console gets *** on enough, we dont need to deal with your broken *** any longer!

For real. It’s the people with no life outside video games on the leaderboards year after year running 10 man bash builds or whatever else is corny/broken atm.

That pretty much always how this works. It’s gonna suck til they fix it.