Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SEMPER ANTICUS - PVE Progression & Training VET Trials - PC/EU

Borat
Borat
✭✭✭
SEMPER ANTICUS Progression & Training VET Trials GUILD

We are an experienced PVE guild with over 150 members looking to grow our numbers. We value friendliness, kindness and goats. Our members vary in age range but most of us are the wrong(?) side of 30. Aiming to keep forming more core groups of people who can compromise on doing vet Trials, improve and have fun!

Currently we raid almost every day with different groups and as we grow organically the time has come to start another core group and expand our range of content, from training easier vet trials to preparing for the core groups at exciting trials like vMOL and vCR!

Our general group has cleared all Craglorn HM's, vMOL, vAS +1 vCR and is working on vHOF. Our progression group this year has cleared vHOF HM and is working on vCR+1. vMOL HM will be our next endeavour.

bPiby1B.jpg

This guild is meant for you if you are:
  1. Already bored of normal/easier vet trials and want to keep getting better
  2. Want to have fun while not being a second job
  3. Are looking for a challenge
  4. Willing to compromise a few hours once or twice a week at least

Requirements at this point for DPS are:

;) MEMBER RANK
  • CP160
  • Joining discord voice chat for effective communication. Speaking is not mandatory, but listening to trial leader's instructions is
  • No gear, dps or experience requirements
  • No DPS requirements

B) NOVICE VETERAN RANK
  • CP300
  • RaidNotifier addon
  • Joining discord voice chat for effective communication. Being able to use microphone when needed is highly preferred
  • DPS: 45k DPS single target on Trial Iron Atronach dummy
Prior Experience
  • Novice eteran rank doesn't require any prior trial experience, although it's recommended to try some normal trials before joining your first veteran ones

B)B) ADVANCED VETERAN RANK
  • CP500
  • RaidNotifier addon
  • Joining discord voice chat for effective communication. Being able to use microphone when needed is highly preferred
  • DPS: 60k DPS single target on Trial Iron Atronach dummy
Prior Experience
  • Advanced veteran rank requires to have completed all Claglorn trials in vet withjout HM and DLC's completed on normal.

>:) PROGRESSION RANK
  • CP550
  • Availability of meta sets and skills
  • Survivability and situational awareness
  • Knowledge of trial mechanics
  • RaidNotifier and Combat Metrics addons Code Combat Alerts is a useful addon but not a requirement
  • Joining discord voice chat for effective communication. Being able to use microphone when needed is mandatory
  • DPS: 70k DPS single target on Trial Iron Atronach dummy
Prior Experience
  • Prior to joining Progression rank you need to have cleared vMaw of Lorkhaj and have cleared all Craglorn trials with at least one on HM on veteran mode. vSS vAS +0 and vCR +0 are not required for progression rank but you will need to complete vAS and vCR +0 before joining any +1 etc progression trials
  • Generally we expect the players of Progression rank to have a good understanding of the mechanics of whatever trial they intend on joining. These runs have no room for lengthy explanations of basic mechanics
Testing dummies (3, 6 and 21 Mil) can be found at some of our houses, like mine for example.

For HEALERS and TANKS there would be required to use some gear from a range of meta sets. Once you join discord and are assigned a role you can check out the specific builds.

Some of our members enjoy four man content and are keen achievement hunters if this is your thing.

We use discord: https://discord.gg/rqZR33Y and a private website to sign up for the events.

Contact us in-game with a mail at @boratkan or @Kirstylicious or hop on to our discord if you would like some more info or an invite. You can also use the new guild search function and apply from there :)

63f33cfeedae757a9c6d373fe2899c78
Goats&Love
Edited by Borat on August 23, 2019 12:34PM
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Last week general group completed vSS and got their skins!

czKWbMi.jpg
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    As the roster grows we are going to start a new core group, please feel free to apply for us!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Core group just completed vMOL HM, gratz to them!

nqHZ1fI.png
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Conga dance in front of vSS's last boss :)

FIJc3bj.png
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Running lots of farming runs lately, nCR+2 and vSS mostly, gotta get the new meta gear!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    starting vHOF and vCR with the vet trail group, gotta get people ready for core progression!!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    We're still doing a lot of vSS farming so join us before we're done!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    check our ranks to see which group is the one for you!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    added a new rank people can complete diference content with better results
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Planning our raids on ESORAID Planner
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Looking to get better? tired of not being able to get the best year becuase you don't have a groupo to run the harder content?

JOIN US :)
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday the vet group completed vMOL!!!

yMX4SS1.png
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    As the first progression group is full we are starting a second progression groups.

TANKS NEDDED, we have many DDs and Healers (but they're all still welcome)
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Training at Cloudrest and vAS HM atm
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Grats to prog group to complete vCR+1, getting ready for +2/3!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    We've been using ESORAID planner for a few weeks and is working well for us, more organized than ever and growing nicely. greato moment to join us :)
  • kirstlou79
    +
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for more main Tanks and any other role!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    New beach contest has started, join the guild and participate submitting your pictures. Make sure you read the requirements and apply for the right rank too!
  • kirstlou79
    Screenshot_20190818_211026.png?width=841&height=474
    Progression group completed vAS HM for the first time last week
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Vet groups is going to start training on vCR+1 and vMOL HM.

Remember to check ranks and apply for the one that's right for you!
  • Thicclady
    Thicclady
    ✭✭✭
    Can you post logs from vAS HM ? :D
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Thicclady wrote: »

Join the guild and you'll be able to see them
  • Thicclady
    Thicclady
    ✭✭✭
    Borat wrote: »
    Thicclady wrote: »

Join the guild and you'll be able to see them

Too HC for me!
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    vAA spontaneous run went pretty good!

e5ivnEI.png
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Core group started working towards vMOL HM.

Still need more tanks willing to join progression groups
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭

I'm a tank, I've done vMoL HM. Last time I asked Kristi said there were no tank spots in the progression group...
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Rhoswyn wrote: »

I'm a tank, I've done vMoL HM. Last time I asked Kristi said there were no tank spots in the progression group...

Hi there, since then we have growed a lot in numbers and we have 2 core progression groups and tanks are always needed (we catually still need one for todays vSS HM run). Feel free to join discord and we'll invite you from there to the guild.
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    Rhoswyn wrote: »

Hi there, since then we have growed a lot in numbers and we have 2 core progression groups and tanks are always needed (we catually still need one for todays vSS HM run). Feel free to join discord and we'll invite you from there to the guild.
    lol I've been on the discord for agess XD
    What days are you running?
    I don't currently have a guild slot free
    Edited by Rhoswyn on September 3, 2019 2:00PM
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    As of last week all core groups are full, we're looking to grow our numbers at novice and advanced vet rank!