Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Idea: Guild Tabards as banners for a house

Sporvan
Sporvan
✭✭✭✭✭
Could be nice to have a more guild hall feel by allowing tabards to be purchased in the form of banners from a merchant. Shouldn't be too hard to implement.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos has not designed a guild hall or even a mechanic to make a home a guild hall. It is merely a player fabrication of making a home available to the guild and trying to set up some things to help the guild but that home always belongs to the player.

In other words, I would suggest asking for a guild hall first.
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People have been asking for this for ages, and it has not happened in five years. So... don't wait for it.
    PC/EU
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the idea of showing player guild pride in any house!

A true guild hall may never exist because of occupancy and item limits but player guild banners seems doable.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I saw such an option in the Essential Housing Tools add-on.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »
    I think I saw such an option in the Essential Housing Tools add-on.

Yes. Essential Housing Tools allows you to add guild banners. :)
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Op I love this idea so much. Brilliant ...Yes please!!!! <3<3<3
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @R_K is a wizard!

giphy.gif
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez