The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Xbox na guild finder

Dolphinsgal
Dolphinsgal
✭✭✭
I've been told that there is a desync in the guild finder and guilds that are in thieves dens. I can tell you it's not just thieves dens that guilds aren't showing in the guild finder. If you're not in a major base game city your guild will likely not show. Guilds in Alinor, Elswyer, Murkmire, Vivic and other dlc areas aren't showing in the finder.
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    My guild will not show up under trading no matter what I do. Doesn’t matter if we have an active trader or where it’s located. Even changed the name.

It makes me so angry seeing these guilds with like 3 members showing up, no trader, and no tabard created, yet my guild apparently will never be listed.

If your guild doesn’t show up; It has absolutely nothing to do with the trader location, it’s the guild itself that’s bugged.

My guild has been in major trading cities.

Nothing changed.

Oh and just saying, I see plenty from Vivec, and Elsweyr up in the finder under trading. Xbox Na

There’s been a few posts about certain guilds unable to work on the finder. Nothing resolved though :(
    Edited by KittyHazWares on July 24, 2019 1:52PM
    Xbox One NA
    Options
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭
    I'm frustrated as well. I hate saying anything negative as I really do like this game, but making sure a game feature works for everyone should be a priority. If it's being worked on updates would be nice then at least we know they are trying.
    Options