The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Trade "Purchased in Crown Store" Collectibles feature

Soul_Banish
Title says it all. Ability to trade your unwanted collectibles. Of course only those that say "Purchased in Crown Store" at the bottom of the description. Zenimax would still get the same amount of money for the purchase. There would be no gold value. It would simply be a way to clear clutter and transfer your purchase from one account to another, kinda like the trading system that's already in the the game. It would also open up the possiblity of obtaining things that are no longer available, and the ability to trade one/multiple collectibles for another with other users. It would give unused retired colletibles a new home with users who can appreciate it because it's still new to them.
Example: You no longer care about that Frostmare, why not trade it to someone else in exchange for their Elder Dragon Horse and/or Elder Dragon Wolf Pup.
Adding second post to this: And the collectibles trade menu should only be available to ESO Plus subscribers.
Edited by Soul_Banish on July 24, 2019 5:37AM
  • Soul_Banish
    Merged into first post.
    Edited by Soul_Banish on July 24, 2019 5:33AM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love this. I have buyer's remorse about some costumes and wish I could give them to someone else, even if I wouldn't get anything in return.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Soul_Banish
    I would love this. I have buyer's remorse about some costumes and wish I could give them to someone else, even if I wouldn't get anything in return.

Well if it was a collectible trading feature (plus users only), you could trade it to some random user for nothing. Or maybe they would give you one or multiple collectibles in return. It would function exactly like the normal item/gold trade feature where both users add their "purchased in crown store" collectibles (instead of items/gold since the special trade menu wouldn't include that option), then both players have to verify. And the flags of obtained/unobtained (1/0) simply swap for the two players. If the item you gave up ever reappeared on the crown store/crates, you'd have the option to repurchase it later since it's now flagged as "off" again. Bundle items would become available to purchase again if you traded one item that was part of that bundle, since you're now missing a piece (you can already purchase bundles if you own all but 1 collectible in it normally). So it wouldn't be hard to add this feature. Let's keep talking about this and get others to join in. Want this to get attention.
    Btw, I would give both my Apex Bandaari Peddler mounts to someone for something as simple as a Colovian Badger. :)
    Edited by Soul_Banish on July 24, 2019 5:42AM