The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Since One Tamriel is a thing, Messages Across Tamriel needs to be expanded

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
100% completion in all DC, EP, and AD zones, doing the Alliance quests in proper order.
Did Jorunn and Ayrenn get hit on the head? Neither of them recognized me. <.<
But everyone else on Stirk did. o.O
Edited by Dusk_Coven on July 23, 2019 5:05AM
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The cadwell's quests only mention once that when you go to the other alliances it's as a "different" person to all the principal actors. I would wager that's why the leaders don't recognize you. It also explains why you have to fight your original alliance at parts of the other story lines.
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its because the original order is that you only complete your alliance, then do Messages, then go on to complete the Main Quest. Only then does it actually make sense to do the other alliances when you actually get the final quest giving you Cadwell's Silver and Gold.

Yes, you can do things out of order if you want.

Yes, in some cases ZOS had that voice actors record additional dialogue to account for new alternatives. But generally that wasnt Kate Beckinsale they had back in to dub new lines.

So if you want perfect immersion...do things in the original order.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So it's probably a bug that after Molag Bal's attack on Stirk, Ayrenn mentions the work I did at Reaper's March, even though she didn't recognize me during Messages.
    And also a bug that after Stirk, the people who recognized me there didn't know I was part of the invasion force when I see them in Coldharbour. <.<
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on July 24, 2019 2:24AM