Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown sale dates

jcf190b14_ESO
jcf190b14_ESO
✭✭✭
When is the current Crown sale ending?
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    7/30 at 11am eastern. That's on PS4, probably the same for other platforms. Steam hasn't update yet and I don't have an Xbox.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh that's nice to know. Thanks.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for letting us know. :)

I saw the announcement in the launcher that Elsweyr is on sale but didn't realise crowns were on sale too and couldn't see when it ended. Having spent over £100 on concert tickets this month I need to wait a bit before spending more money on stuff I don't need.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

I saw the announcement in the launcher that Elsweyr is on sale but didn't realise crowns were on sale too and couldn't see when it ended. Having spent over £100 on concert tickets this month I need to wait a bit before spending more money on stuff I don't need.

ESO > Concert

Get your priorities straight. :)

Edited by vamp_emily on July 23, 2019 6:25PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Danikat wrote: »

ESO > Concert

Get your priorities straight. :)

Depends who the artist is.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No