Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vBRP / Honor Guard group

Grandma
Grandma
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi. this post will probably die at the bottom of the barrel, as this is BRP we're talking about here. But I thought it'd be worth a shot.

So lately i've been wanting to farm motifs and finish them for DLC content to make the most of my subscription while I still play the game enough to justify buying it. Honor guard is possibly one of the most if not the most expensive motifs in the game due to it being tied to content nobody wants to do. I'd like to farm it for a bit if possible with a good group of people. info:
Where? PC, NA

When? I'm in online classes this summer so I'm free most nights. West coast time for me.

Why should i do BRP? It drops some great PvP weapons, as well as a niche staff for vSS hm. It also drops a motif where the cheapest current selling price for a piece on PC NA is 80k for the maces. So i'm saying you'd make some good money off that. Plus vBRP is tied to a neat skin and some other achievement goodies.

What role? Typically the setup is the same as dungeon- 2dps, 1 tank, 1 healer. I can heal [templar or warden] or dps [stamcro, magsorc, magplar, all 70k+ on trial dummy or 43k+ on regular 6 mill] We could look into doing 3 self heal dps/ tank but I think having a healer would be safer, albeit a bit slower. I don't really want to go for scores though.

How long? I mean i'd like to finish the motif. My idea is that, even if all 4 of us want the motif to keep at the end, then I can sell dupes for 80k+ and then buy the pieces i need with those, meaning we'd do 12 runs total to be able to finish the motif, regardless of whether we get each piece or not. if one person doesn't want their motifs then all the more reason, but I think honor guard is the main/only reason people would run it.

Have you done it before? I've never completed vBRP, no. Progressed it a bit, and done it on normal a few too many times, but I imagine our first few sessions would be progression /solidifying progression. If this group ever does form up I imagine we'd do like 2 hour sessions every weekend night or every other night or whatever works for everyone. I have a job and school but like i said, online classes, and also I always get home before 7 PST from work.

thanks for reading this. I fully expect to never hear responses, but i'd be pleasantly surprised if you wanted to join me. Otherwise i'll just wait and buy honor guard on store whenever it goes live. I still want the skin though some day...
GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • blazjit420
    Hey, im down to do this with you.

I have a khajit stam sorc with vma axe, vma bow, vo and twice born star. Max cp.

If you have any idea for me to improve my gear/dps for vBRP i am more than happy to adjust.

- Blazjit
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blazjit420 wrote: »

I have a khajit stam sorc with vma axe, vma bow, vo and twice born star. Max cp.

If you have any idea for me to improve my gear/dps for vBRP i am more than happy to adjust.

- Blazjit

@blazjit420 heya! sounds like a great setup. I'm sure you'll be good enough for vBRP. What's your in game @? i'll send you a friend request. know anyone else interested in farming honor guard?
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also on west coast time and would be interested in a group to farm the motif.

Tank.

PC NA, @name same as forum name.

Mon + Tues nights are best - I could easily do 1900 PST - but any other night, not reliably before ~2300 PST.
  • blazjit420
    Grandma wrote: »
    blazjit420 wrote: »

- Blazjit

@blazjit420 heya! sounds like a great setup. I'm sure you'll be good enough for vBRP. What's your in game @? i'll send you a friend request. know anyone else interested in farming honor guard?

@Grandma
    Chikwan on pc na

Ill be on shortly
    Edited by blazjit420 on July 20, 2019 10:58PM
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @blazjit420 @Ankaridan I sent you both in game requests I'm @Gaming_Grandma ig. Your names didn't pop up automatically so let me know if you get them.
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
    I'll check tonight when I get off work.
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    Been looking for a vbrp prog/farm group. Cleared it before just over 2 hr but nobody else seems to want to run it. It's not fun finding people. I'm not super interested in getting the motifs so I can trade mine for a vbrp resto staff. I am also up for multiple runs for practice since I like doing hard content. If you're still in need of a healer (Templar) let me know and I'll send you a mail in game.
    Edited by DovahkiinHeart on July 21, 2019 6:47PM
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been looking for a vbrp prog/farm group. Cleared it before just over 2 hr but nobody else seems to want to run it. It's not fun finding people. I'm not super interested in getting the motifs so I can trade mine for a vbrp resto staff. I am also up for multiple runs for practice since I like doing hard content. If you're still in need of a healer (Templar) let me know and I'll send you a mail in game.

@DovahkiinHeart heya, send me a mail in game and i'll invite you to our discord.
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭

@DovahkiinHeart heya, send me a mail in game and i'll invite you to our discord.

Ok, sent you a message in game. Should be in your mailbox if I got the @ name right.
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, sent you a message in game. Should be in your mailbox if I got the @ name right.

got it and sent you our discord link. We're probably going to go for another round tonight I think.
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    43K Stamcro DPS, availiable for vBRP anytime weekends, sometimes after work @magictucktuck
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would LOVE to join a vBRP group! Worked on it with some friends who stopped playing for a while, unforch. Those motifs & weapons are too hot to pass up.

DPS, Magplar, open schedule atm.
    @TsaesciShoeshiner - feel free to add message me for vBRP even if you aren't OP
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner