Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-NA] [Mental Health/Support/Social Guild] The Lonely Adventurers Are Recruiting!

Shadowproject
The Lonely Adventurers is a support system and a sanctuary for people with unhappy life situations. Is ESO an escape for you? Do you feel social anxiety? Our 375+ member guild is a place where you can be listened to and understood, and where you can enjoy playing with friends who care. You may also contact me in game via in game mail or PM @shadowproject. We are also listed in the guild finder if you'd like to put an application in. No dues or requirements to join other than understand our guild focus and feeling that it would be a benefit to you.

We have an active Discord with channels ranging from Useful ESO Addons to a range of Mental Health Support topics. Our strong and dedicated officer corps are involved with the guild, and always willing to do what we can to help.

I know some people have anxiety even making contact to talk about an invite, but just know we've heard it all, and we'll never judge you.

Welcome to your new home.
  • Shadowproject
    Back to the top with you, and thank you to all the people who have joined!
  • plage6
    plage6
    Soul Shriven
    can i get an invite to the guild
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by mairwen85 on January 12, 2020 4:11PM
  • spoonman
    spoonman
    Soul Shriven
    Hey i'm pretty new to ESO and interested to join (:
  • Shadowproject
    And back to the top with you!

To update this thread, we are pretty much always at or near capacity. We also have a regular guild trader, as well as an active schedule of ingame social and PvE events.

I don't check this thread that often, so please please please contact me ingame if you're interested in the guild :)
    Edited by Shadowproject on January 9, 2020 3:02AM