Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox NA DPS LFG Veteran Sunspire

KingZeldaMaster
KingZeldaMaster
✭✭✭
I've been trying without luck for the last week to get a clear in veteran Sunspire, only for each group to choke for one reason or another at Lokkestiiz (mostly due to people failing to follow directions). I am a magsorc DPS who knows the mechanics fairly well, so if there are any kind souls out there who would be willing to help me finally achieve a clear, please don't hesitate to reach out. This is NOT a carry request; I want to earn the skin just like everybody else. If anybody is interested, my gamertag is KingZeldaMaster, and I am usually available beginning between 8:30 and 9:00 pm PST. Thanks in advance!
Edited by KingZeldaMaster on July 23, 2019 1:14AM
  • pat_thetic
    pat_thetic
    ✭✭
    I'd be willing to join as well. Currently off all my core teams as my work hours have changed, but am familiar with mechs too. I main a 53k magplar but have other toons
  • KingZeldaMaster
    KingZeldaMaster
    ✭✭✭
    That's great to hear. If you could leave your gamertag, maybe we could coordinate something. Also, if you know anyone else who would be willing to help achieve a clear, that is great as well. Thanks!
  • KingZeldaMaster
    KingZeldaMaster
    ✭✭✭
    EDIT: My main dps toon is now a 43k+ magicka necromancer, and I'm still looking to achieve a clear. Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated. :smile: