The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A small measure of peace (custom asian inspired house,first wing of the Hall of the Lunar Champion)

D3AKUs
D3AKUs
✭✭✭
"And so the days of the Dragon Rebellion in Elsweyr had ended. Nations, like men, it is sometimes said, have their own destiny. As for the Heroine of Elsweyr , no one knows what became of her. Some say that she died of her wounds. Others, that she returned to her own country. But I like to think she may have at last found some small measure of peace, that we all seek, and few of us ever find."

5qyYew9.jpg

c0Fqj17.jpg

aitY6LO.jpg

lev4w3I.jpg

39aou1T.jpg

TtbsAIA.jpg

khvlTNP.jpg

Wj06SUH.jpg

oVZG2UP.jpg

5654UpU.jpg

qxXw5Gb.jpg

dRvIODq.jpg

5T4t90j.jpg

XrpwQRC.jpg

7jMVEZV.jpg

4uvBA8i.jpg

y2cQZli.jpg

4NhmFro.jpg

fqs7RQ1.jpg

700/700 Slots

• bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fabulous! :star: That porch with the violets and the Argonian 'blinds' in the 'windows' looks so perfect and natural! The whole silhouette of the house in its entirety looks very convincing and style-appropriate! The flower planters and the stone garden are amazing too! Great job! :smile: Btw, which plants did you use as the green 'base' for your planters in the garden (as padding under your actual flowers)?
  • D3AKUs
    D3AKUs
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Fabulous! :star: That porch with the violets and the Argonian 'blinds' in the 'windows' looks so perfect and natural! The whole silhouette of the house in its entirety looks very convincing and style-appropriate! The flower planters and the stone garden are amazing too! Great job! :smile: Btw, which plants did you use as the green 'base' for your planters in the garden (as padding under your actual flowers)?

I used normal hedges ( if i am right some are sold in ebonheart and skywatch - and some i think i got from the cheap garden pack from the crownstore ) and turned them on the side :)
    Edited by D3AKUs on June 17, 2019 11:14AM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    D3AKUs wrote: »
    bluebird wrote: »

I used normal hedges ( if i am right some are sold in ebonheart and skywatch - and some i think i got from the cheap garden pack from the crownstore ) and turned them on the side :)
    Aah, awesome, thanks!
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice getaway she has here! Gives a feeling of serenity and safety.

I particularly like the kitchen zone. Fabulous stove top! You are so lucky to have already found three of those blue pillows, I've yet to come across one. They fade a little into the blue rug. I'd put a red (or other contrasting colour) rug under those pillows to really make them pop, and show them off. :)

Love how you've created a self-sufficient home. Growing veg in the garden beds. And that flour grinding mill. What a genius way to use the sand circles.

Great home, well done! :)
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if I asked what server this is on... I needs to stalky stalky in person
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oooh... I need to visit :)
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks so much for sharing this! :)

I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with this area - I first wanted to keep it open and not block the views, but the uneven stone floor (which is lovely, by the way) will not let you place rugs without lifting them up a bit, and everything is still wet. It seems to always have standing water there.

Your house looks like it’s partially open (will definitely need to study these images further), which is a great compromise. I will have to see what furnishing plans I have and what I can create.

Just curious, if it is raining does the roof keep the floor from getting the water droplet effect like it does normally? This may seem like a dumb question, but I’ve never done any structures in my housing before. I am not sure to assume that it will.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• D3AKUs
    D3AKUs
    ✭✭✭

I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with this area - I first wanted to keep it open and not block the views, but the uneven stone floor (which is lovely, by the way) will not let you place rugs without lifting them up a bit, and everything is still wet. It seems to always have standing water there.

Your house looks like it’s partially open (will definitely need to study these images further), which is a great compromise. I will have to see what furnishing plans I have and what I can create.

Just curious, if it is raining does the roof keep the floor from getting the water droplet effect like it does normally? This may seem like a dumb question, but I’ve never done any structures in my housing before. I am not sure to assume that it will.

Sadly some of the structures always show the rain droplet texture effect even inside.

@StabbityDoom @Zypheran House is on EU and still standing - havent ripped it apart yet :D so it is still open for Visitors :)
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sadly some of the structures always show the rain droplet texture effect even inside.

@StabbityDoom @Zypheran House is on EU and still standing - havent ripped it apart yet :D so it is still open for Visitors :)

What's your @name?
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is so beautiful and peaceful-looking! I love the garden and the balcony that extends over the egde, that was a great idea!
  • D3AKUs
    D3AKUs
    ✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »

What's your @name?

Same as in here. And if i am correct we are in the same housing Guilds, cause your Name is familiar - so just check them and youll find me i guess ;)
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to build a pagoda recently and failed miserably
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »

What's your @name?

Same as in here. And if i am correct we are in the same housing Guilds, cause your Name is familiar - so just check them and youll find me i guess ;)

I got to visit this house in person. Beautiful build and architectural style that would suit many plots. I love that semi-open style of this build.
    Looking forward to seeing your other homes

• StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I need to just start an eu character just to stalk homes.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Anellium
    Anellium
    ✭✭
    Really nice build! love the argonian bedroll window blinds :)