Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PS4 NA) The PTK's - A Chill, Donation-Based Trading Guild (Trader in Alinor/Rimmen regularly)

• DelfLordBob
    DelfLordBob
    ✭✭
    Invite please DelfLordBob
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Invites sent!
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • pjkreese
    pjkreese
    XxParker757xX.
    I would like to join.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pjkreese wrote: »
    XxParker757xX.
    I would like to join.

Invite sent!
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • teawhytie
    teawhytie
    Please invite me to The PTK's. I'm level cp400 magplar dps or healer and stam warden dps.
    PSN: UlcerTy
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    teawhytie wrote: »
    Please invite me to The PTK's. I'm level cp400 magplar dps or healer and stam warden dps.
    PSN: UlcerTy

@teawhytie - you gotta leave a guild before I can invite you. Game says all your guild slots are full (you can only be in 5 guilds at a time max).
  • ACuriousAltmer
    ACuriousAltmer
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild.

PSN: MagicalArcticOwl

Edit: Whoops, missed the CP requirement while reading. I'm getting there, though. I'll make another comment when I do.
    Edited by ACuriousAltmer on April 30, 2019 12:45AM
  • pointblank45
    pointblank45
    Soul Shriven
    If your still recruiting, I am looking for a trade guild

POINT-BLANK-45
  • iFerreira
    iFerreira
    Soul Shriven
    CP 300, Looking for a trader guild!

Psn iFerreira
    in game name Luckk
    Edited by iFerreira on May 15, 2019 7:29PM
  • ajck44
    ajck44
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for an invite if any spots available. CP900.

Psn: Rolinsolo.

Cheers
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey, folks, we're full at the moment, but I'll do an inactives purge when I get off work tonight and send invites out. :)
  • pointblank45
    pointblank45
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a trade guild

PSN: POINT-BLANK-45
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All invites sent out!
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    This seems to be a fine thread 🧵
    Back to the top ic
  • Colress
    Colress
    Can I get an invite psn colress
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Colress wrote: »
    Can I get an invite psn colress

Invite sent!
  • tornswine47
    Would love to join PSN: tornswine47
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would love to join PSN: tornswine47

Invite sent!

And also an accidental invite sent for StormRage Dynasty trading guild as well because I was in the wrong invite menu at first. LOL

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trader in Rimmen and a handful of open spots available again. :)
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    If you're looking for a chill, laid-back guild whose primary focus is having a good guild trader and being helpful to one another - in a setting with no weekly fees/dues and never will have such - then The PTKs may be the guild for you!

While we don't traditionally go after any guild traders in capital cities (we'd probably have to charge mandatory weekly fees to compete and that's not what we're about), we do tend to get good-to-great traders. We've been in Alinor for the past 6+ months mostly regularly.

We support ourselves through donations from members, frequent raffles, and our weekly Friday night guild text chat auction, hosted by me.

Guild requirement is that you are active, of a generally good nature (i.e. don't be a constant troll or *** to people), and CP 160 or higher on at least one character.

The guild bank is locked down and for donations only. To 100% donate items for the auctions, you'd deposit to the guild bank. If you'd like to be a SELLER in our auctions (plot twist!), you'd mail the auctioneer of the next upcoming auction with your items and state what percentage you are donating to the guild (minimum donation of 20% is asked). Each seller is limited to a specific number of mails per auction and based on donation percentage in order to try and keep auctions quick and efficient. We do ask for items to be of good quality, such as purple furnishing plans (acceptable green plans are the 5 fabricant CWC ones and acceptable blue plans are Ayleid, Dwarven, Daedric Fence, and Coldharbour Brazier), gold mats, high-level crafting mats, alchemy mats, master writs (no jewelry writs), purple motifs (except Chapters 11-14, Assassins, Mercenary, Hollowjack, Skinchanger, and Dremora), psijic/key fragments, rare and cool prepared furniture, XP pots, research jewelry, and mid-level blue food/drink recipes or the really tasty purple food/drink recipes (such as Jugged Rabbit Preserved, Withered Tree Venison, etc). Only traditionally good items to avoid are set armor/weapon/jewelry pieces (just too hard to auction off, from past experience). Being an auction seller is an awesome way to help support the guild AND make some extra coin for yourself. :smile:

We do have some members that group up to do dungeons or trials, so we have help available for that, if such is your jam. We also have all attunable weapon/armor/jewelry crafting stations as well as all Mundus stones accessible at the guild hall. Additionally, we have an optional Discord.

If you'd like to join the family, reply here or you can reach out to DragonRacer13

So why is one of your requirements that I have a CP 160 or higher to join your guild? Thanks
    “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So why is one of your requirements that I have a CP 160 or higher to join your guild? Thanks

Because we do have to survive on donations/raffles/auctions in order to have enough money to bid on a guild trader each week. That can get very expensive to be in some of the better/higher foot traffic/more sales cities versus a not-often-visited Outlaws Refuge trader. Players who have played long enough to hit CP 160 are more likely to be invested in the game to the point of having money to donate and/or to purchase raffle tickets or bid in auctions.

We also like to ensure our guild trader slots are filled with good, quality wares so that more shoppers visit us when they see we have a trader because they know from past experience they can find good products/deals. More sales means more money in the pockets of guildmates and more sales tax collected for the guild bank to help fund the next week's trader bid. A brand new player is not likely to have many desirable trader items, such as high-level crafting mats or CP 160 level gear to list. By the time a player hits CP 160, the highest-level overland jewelry/weapons/armor can drop and they are more likely to have farmed or acquired crafting mats and other items that are valuable to sell in a trader.

• SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭

Because we do have to survive on donations/raffles/auctions in order to have enough money to bid on a guild trader each week. That can get very expensive to be in some of the better/higher foot traffic/more sales cities versus a not-often-visited Outlaws Refuge trader. Players who have played long enough to hit CP 160 are more likely to be invested in the game to the point of having money to donate and/or to purchase raffle tickets or bid in auctions.

We also like to ensure our guild trader slots are filled with good, quality wares so that more shoppers visit us when they see we have a trader because they know from past experience they can find good products/deals. More sales means more money in the pockets of guildmates and more sales tax collected for the guild bank to help fund the next week's trader bid. A brand new player is not likely to have many desirable trader items, such as high-level crafting mats or CP 160 level gear to list. By the time a player hits CP 160, the highest-level overland jewelry/weapons/armor can drop and they are more likely to have farmed or acquired crafting mats and other items that are valuable to sell in a trader.

Fair Enough
    “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • shangxin
    shangxin
    Singapore active player looking for an invite.

PSN: shangxin
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    shangxin wrote: »

@shangxin

The game only allows you to be in 5 guilds at any one time. I just had an officer try to invite you and the invitation would not go through because you are already in 5 guilds.
  • shangxin
    shangxin

@shangxin

The game only allows you to be in 5 guilds at any one time. I just had an officer try to invite you and the invitation would not go through because you are already in 5 guilds.

Hi pls invite again thanks

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@shangxin

Hi pls invite again thanks

Invite sent!
  • madridgirl7
    madridgirl7
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite @madridgirl7 Thanks!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would love an invite @madridgirl7 Thanks!

Invite sent! :smiley:

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just had a large inactives purge, so plenty of room for new folks to join the fun! Trader in Sentinel this week. :)
  • gizmojohn
    gizmojohn
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite, but I won't be home from work until after 6pm est. gizmojohn is also my eso name.