The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My friend lost access to Elsweyr and the collector items despite paying for them

Exalted_Outlander
Exalted_Outlander
✭✭✭
I'm typing this for him because he doesn't have an invitation code to forums, and is unable to post. He recently purchased the Elsweyr Digital Collector's Edition for $80 and downloaded the game, adding it to his account. It came with Morrowind and Summerset, as well as the items from the collector's edition from all three expansions. Anyway, logged in one day to see that he could no longer access Elsweyr, despite having a Necromancer character. He still had Morrowind and Summerset, as well as the items from their respective collector's editions, but his Elsweyr items and mount were locked. He would like some help getting access to Elsweyr back because he did pay full price for it. I will provide his handle as well as his email upon request, so that any ZoS staff my contact him regarding the issue. He has put in a help ticket through the in-game client but hasn't heard back as of yet.
Noxus The Strider | DC | Breton Magblade | alt
Rykas Duneblade | DC | Redguard Stamblade | main
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Exalted_Outlander

Do you know what your friend's ticket number is?

If so, you can post it here and I can check on why they've not heard back yet.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Exalted_Outlander
    Exalted_Outlander
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Exalted_Outlander

Do you know what your friend's ticket number is?

If so, you can post it here and I can check on why they've not heard back yet.

The issue has been resolved, he just never bothered to check his email. I apologize and thank you for your time.
    Noxus The Strider | DC | Breton Magblade | alt
    Rykas Duneblade | DC | Redguard Stamblade | main