The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nerco seems a bit strong

SillyGT
SillyGT
✭✭✭✭
Edited by SillyGT on August 9, 2019 9:07PM
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having starfam in group auto disqualifies you from the question you ask.
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious because hes probably better than you in ever possible way. :smile:
    Edited by SillyGT on July 11, 2019 10:39PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What're you enjoying running on magnecro? I'm having trouble picking it over stamcro.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overall the class is pretty mediocre apart from blastbones (when it works) and the incredibly overpowered ultimates and self synergising the graveyard with full harmony jewellery
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Going off of what @Fawn4287 has said, I am also enjoying running Moondancer in solo content (and group content that I solo). Spell damage or magicka regen buff whenever I want? Yes please.

Really, the most exciting new thing Necro brought to the table for me was the ability to self-synergize. Opens up some interesting ideas for solo play.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.