The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

RAMs having a mind of their own

Nermy
Nermy
✭✭✭✭✭
No one seems to have mentioned that RAMs seem to have drivers who are either DUI, don't know where the gates are or don't know where the steering wheel is. I have also had siege end up on top of the gatehouse in some bizarre teleportation experiment.

I have loads of vids which I must edit together for a giggle.
Edited by Nermy on July 17, 2019 8:55AM
@Nermy
Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lIpgQTf.png
    Edited by Idinuse on July 17, 2019 9:17AM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    how did zos manage to break rams is beyond science
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: »
    lIpgQTf.png

At least it is happening to AD too lol!
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just one more of Uncle Sheo's japes
    PC EU
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the one bug I hope they don’t fix. It’s quite hilarious
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are strange times when rams simply refuse to stay where you place them. I'm not a fan of the rams that hop all the way up to the gatehouse towers, but the bashful rams that occasionally turn around and try to leave the area are fun. I've had a couple that phased through the door and continued sieging on the other side.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Frantic running about was removed from fear and added to door rams because Sheogorath & Hammers.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen ballistas near the door teleport up as well.
  • JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iv just reported it in game but I am surprised this is the first post about it. I have also seen other siege near gates just randomly sling shot to the top of the keep as well. Seems to happen even more if you put a ballista down first before RAM.
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen it happen when I drop oils and the ram pops right up to me. Its' kind of funny from a defender's point of view.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JadonSky wrote: »
    Iv just reported it in game but I am surprised this is the first post about it. I have also seen other siege near gates just randomly sling shot to the top of the keep as well. Seems to happen even more if you put a ballista down first before RAM.

True it is the first post about it, but it was mentioned here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6170409/#Comment_6170409 so maybe people thought it was covered and ZOS had seen it and started working on it....(JK) :D .
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're just drunk
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU, ESO player since beta & early accessCo-GM PvP guild "Lagacy"