Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Why dragons are spotted only in Elweyr?

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
Why we can't see them wandering other maps high in the sky?
A lone dragon, not accessible, but still visible to everyone as an addition to the sky in day and night, for example every few hours. Screaming like they do in TESV Skyrim.
That way the game would be looking more dragon-stylish, thus more incentives would be to purchase Elsweyr.
Edited by Gargath on July 19, 2019 9:19PM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. Member of Priests of Hircine Werewolf Guild. In ESO since 06.08.2015. CP930+.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That said there are titans etc flying about in IC which is cool
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus - VR16 (810CP) Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-02-18 - 16-02-18 & Sheogorath 02-05-19 - 07-05-19
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus - Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus - Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting for : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Lunar Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | TradersOfNirn2
    Trials : Saviours

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus - L40 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets - CP160+ Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess because there's only so much immersion they can accommodate, especially when it comes to adding things to the base game--there is, however, mention of dragons in NPC dialogues in other areas, which I think is a nice small detail at least.
    @stargold

PC/NA CP810

AD Nefelyn - Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Master Angler ǀ Hero of all the things (fine, some of the things)
    DC Bastiene - Breton Templar - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Prefect ǀ Blackrose Executioner
    AD Niobeh - Dunmer Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Black Market Mogul ǀ Blackrose Executioner ǀ Master Thief ǀ Silencer (but we don’t talk about that)
    AD Ashayam - Khajiit Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Sydhe Narjes - Redguard Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Blackrose Executioner
    DC Eva Saint Claire - Breton Warden - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    EP Rruns-With-Scissors ­- Argonian Dragoknight - Tank ǀ He’s a good boy, OK Bront?
    EP Moiranni Deyr - Dunmer Dragonknight - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Anur Imagua - Redguard Templar - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    AD Azoke Sen - Imperial Sorcerer - Tank ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Sàverin - Orc Warden - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Blackrose Executioner
    DC Zuwane Okoye - Redguard Dragonknight - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Telella - Orc Nightblade - DD ǀ The more the merrier ǀ Dro-m'athra Destroyer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Mal the Ghost Whisperer - Orc Necromancer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror

PC/EU CP603

AD Ariadne Nearil - Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    EP Máyim - Dunmer Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Surjan - Orc Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror

vSO HM · vAA HM · vHRC HM · vMOL HM · vHOF HM · vAS HM · vCR+2 · vSS+2· vDSA · vBRP

It's not zerging if we are all solo and just happen to go to the same place independently xD
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    Why we can't see them wandering other maps high in the sky?
    A lone dragon, not accessible, but still visible to everyone as an addition to the sky in day and night, for example every few hours. Screaming like they do in TESV Skyrim.
    That way the game would be looking more dragon-stylish, thus more incentives would be to purchase Elsweyr.
    I completely agree it would be so cool and give us that nice skyrim feel.
  • lordrichter
    lordrichter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We already know that these dragons never made it far enough north to awaken the Nords from their drunken stupors and take notice.
    PC North America since March 2014
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say NO to Crown Crates!
    I collect free, unopened, virgin Crown Crates! 331, so far!

• Ogou
    Ogou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We already know that these dragons never made it far enough north to awaken the Nords from their drunken stupors and take notice.

The dragons remember what happened the last time.
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised to see the Dragons concept expanded into other areas of Tamriel as story updates continue ahead.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their goals are specifically dealing the moons of Elsweyr culture - so the path to get what they want is going to be there. They aren't going to spread and thin their forces.
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have not saved up for cold-weather flying yet.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dragon's landing strips only exist in Elsweyr. LOL.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragons like cats too
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
  • DrowElfMorwen
    DrowElfMorwen
    ✭✭
    Ogou wrote: »

The dragons remember what happened the last time.

This is a good point XD

I feel like Dragons might expand elsewhere (haha) later...
    3d Artist: https://deviantart.com/drowelfmorwen
    Wheel of Time Fan :: James Cameron's Avatar Fan
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did OP do the story line for the new zone? It seems pretty clear why they are only in one zone and why they will not expand to other zones. At least not expand from Elsweyr.
    Really, idk