Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kaalgrontiid DC based DC garbage post.

StrandedMonkey
StrandedMonkey
✭✭✭✭
ODnSP2S.jpg
Edited by StrandedMonkey on July 18, 2019 10:16PM
  • Miss_Tiffany
    Miss_Tiffany
    Soul Shriven
    I identify as a DC player and this post offends me.
    MISS_TIFFANY | PC NA | Sassy

DC - Tïffany - Breton Mag Warden + Orc Stam Sorc
    AD - Tiffány - Breton Mag Warden + Orc Stam Sorc

TWITCH - https://www.twitch.tv/miss_tiffany
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I identify as a DC player and this post offends me.

I am a DC player and I fully recognize this.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC just doesn't have siege merchants that are aggressive enough about selling their wares.

Where can I buy light bulbs?
  • Miss_Tiffany
    Miss_Tiffany
    Soul Shriven
    NBrookus wrote: »
    DC just doesn't have siege merchants that are aggressive enough about selling their wares.

Where can I buy light bulbs?

Crisis averted.

Screenshot-20190719-154754.png
    Edited by Miss_Tiffany on July 19, 2019 5:59AM
    MISS_TIFFANY | PC NA | Sassy

DC - Tïffany - Breton Mag Warden + Orc Stam Sorc
    AD - Tiffány - Breton Mag Warden + Orc Stam Sorc

TWITCH - https://www.twitch.tv/miss_tiffany
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC needs to stop pushing Chal and Kingscrest when Ash is yellow. Defend Ash and push Nikel/Roebeck DC. Stop sieging Ash gate 24/7.
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    DC needs to stop pushing Chal and Kingscrest when Ash is yellow. Defend Ash and push Nikel/Roebeck DC. Stop sieging Ash gate 24/7.

Wow such a humble red for telling the enemy faction how to play the game.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He's right though.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC was playing strong in PC NA this campaign, until about the last week. Not sure what happened the last week but they were ahead of EP by 2000 and lost that lead.

AD was running 100+ zergs most nights and is unstoppable right now
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't mean to be cruel, but I feel bad for DC. They tried so hard this campaign to win and still came in last place. They seemingly gave up the last week when they knew they weren't going to win allowing EP to catch up with one day left.

The game has changed drastically in the last few campaigns. The old way of doing things doesn't work anymore.
    Edited by Ahtu on July 19, 2019 4:44PM
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO Ahtu is right; AD was directing 100+ players at EP most nights. If DC sees AD zerging EP, they could successfully push south and take back all the southern yellow keeps.

What they've been doing is hitting Chal when AD is taking Alessia/Sej/Drake/***, Arrius/Farra.

But if AD takes all that, there isn't much expansion room for DC; they just get Chal.

If DC pushed south in those conditions, balance would be restored.

EP's problem is that whenever DC pushes south, a bunch of EP takes Bleaks, Dragon, Bruma, Ales and pull DC off the south. EP zone generals beg EP not to do this but they do anyway. So EP almost always undermines a DC attack on AD.

If the game were truly rank based/militarily organized versus a loose confederation of Alliance-point hungry roving barbarians, there might be a solution, but I dont see a solution now
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahtu may be wrong about a lot of things, but he isn't wrong about this. DC spends too much time messing with Kingscrest.

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that the other day Theig when we took Ales Bleaks flagged and we were cut off so we couldn't push Fare for the scroll. We will most likely just need to hold Chal and not attack DC next campaign. Call it a truce if you will but nothing official as I refuse to align with DC officially.
    Edited by Ahtu on July 19, 2019 4:46PM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DC would have been third the whole camp without the 6 days of Low Score bonus at the start of the camp.

The majority of DC are sheep looking for the easy otick. You get all these people in zone going on about the campaign score, yet not having a clue to how that score, or the map structure, works.

You can't improve unless you are willing to educate yourselves. The bulk of DC these days are mass PVD groups looking easy points, god forbid if they actually strategized, they'd make more points and help the faction.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • nsmurfer
    nsmurfer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theignson wrote: »
    IMO Ahtu is right; AD was directing 100+ players at EP most nights. If DC sees AD zerging EP, they could successfully push south and take back all the southern yellow keeps.

What they've been doing is hitting Chal when AD is taking Alessia/Sej/Drake/***, Arrius/Farra.

@Theignson you are asking DC to do to AD exactly what EP does to DC? As a DC loyalist, seems BS to me. Basically what you are saying DC to help EP, by pushing AD back whenever AD on the offensive on EP. Also Alessia is an AD keep not EP, even though some EP believe Alessia and Aleswell belong to them. You want us to effectively pull an Team purple on AD.
    EP's problem is that whenever DC pushes south, a bunch of EP takes Bleaks, Dragon, Bruma, Ales and pull DC off the south. EP zone generals beg EP not to do this but they do anyway. So EP almost always undermines a DC attack on AD.

Here, you are openly admitting that EP does Team orange, whenever they see the chance.

This is exactly why EP is the worst alliance on Pc na imo. They won't do anything unless they can stack numbers, pull team orange or purple.
  • SKYICE01
    SKYICE01
    ✭✭✭
    OMG stfu no one cares about teaming up
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nsmurfer wrote: »

Theignson you are asking DC to do to AD exactly what EP does to DC? As a DC loyalist, seems BS to me. Basically what you are saying DC to help EP, by pushing AD back whenever AD on the offensive on EP. Also Alessia is an AD keep not EP, even though some EP believe Alessia and Aleswell belong to them. You want us to effectively pull an Team purple on AD.

Here, you are openly admitting that EP does Team orange, whenever they see the chance.

This is exactly why EP is the worst alliance on Pc na imo. They won't do anything unless they can stack numbers, pull team orange or purple.

I dunno, if AD is in first place, it seems like a perfectly sensible strategy for the 2nd and 3rd place teams to target the 1st place team...

But we can't have team Green/Purple/Orange, nope!
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nsmurfer wrote: »

@Theignson you are asking DC to do to AD exactly what EP does to DC? As a DC loyalist, seems BS to me. Basically what you are saying DC to help EP, by pushing AD back whenever AD on the offensive on EP. Also Alessia is an AD keep not EP, even though some EP believe Alessia and Aleswell belong to them. You want us to effectively pull an Team purple on AD.

I'm trying to suggest each faction should act in their own best interest. EP shoots itself in the foot like all the other factions. I think if I were DC and saw the entire AD faction attacking EP, I would suggest hitting those undefended AD keeps in the south; DC that way could get 3-4 keeps instead of only Chal.

But, each faction is not a unified whole. There is no way to control a faction. So no matter how many times we might say in EP zone chat, don't attack bleakers!!" we get ignored; it is easy AP, a bunch of EP attacks DC, DC stops attacking AD; EP and Dc get in a life and detah struggle over Ales/Bleaks/Chal; then AD comes and hits Alessia/Sej/BRK.

Not much you can do. You can't really refer to "EP" as one thing. It is a lot of different parties and they don't always agree/cooperate (although they tend to be very loyal to the faction).
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile in Kaalgrontiid XB NA, it's DC that are packing the other alliances in their pocket, and AD keeps zerging up EP's ass, ignoring the board.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)