The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just discovered a huge glitch, please help

IronMadden86
IronMadden86
Soul Shriven
I have had suspicions for the last week or so, but now I know for sure: things are selling in my guild vendors but I’m not getting the mail to confirm the sale, or, obviously, the gold. I think this is only happening with my main guild, Lunacy Legacy, but it’s been happening for over a week and I need help fixing this.

Thank you so much
  • IronMadden86
    IronMadden86
    Soul Shriven
    I filled all my traders, including Legacy, to 30/30 less than five hours ago -I’m positive- and I saw in my mail that six items from my guilds have sold. When I went to the bank to check which guild they sold from, I noticed Lunacy Legacy only had me listed for 18/30 items. Five hours seems a little quick to make 12 sales in one guild, so either Legacy is simply causing my stuff to vanish, or it’s selling and I’m not getting the mail for it.
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @IronMadden86

We recommend opening up a ticket with Customer Support here under the In-Game support category as they can look into the details of what may have occurred in this situation.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I'm in Lunacy main and Legacy, I am going to check this out myself...
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had similar problems on PS4 EU, sometimes my stuff doesn't get listet in the store itself or is just not visible to other people. I was wondering myself, why my sales where so low since the patch and had a friend check my guilds for me and she confirmed that not all of my items are beeing showed in the guildstore. When I relog some stuff disapears and others reapear. It's really strange.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    i havent had any of my mats sell for 4 days.
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV