Deleting the local save data can often help with issues where the game is freezing when you try to fast travel. After clearing the local save data make sure to power-cycle the PS4.
To delete save data on the PlayStation 4:
- From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings.
- Go to Application Saved Data.
- Click on Saved Data in System Storage
- Select "Delete"
- Select The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Place ticks next to ESO Save Data.
- Select [Delete] and then select [OK] to confirm your decision.