The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Stamina necro gear

Jarrods32
Jarrods32
✭✭✭
Is AY a good set to run on stamcro? Or with the death knell passive does it make AY useless in execute?.. I have lokke but ay is almost fully transmuted ..want to replace hundings ... and will pair whatever set with rele
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. All that matters between the two sets is if you are getting synergies. If you are, then Lokke. If not, AY is better. One thing to consider, only Perfected Lokke outperforms AY.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want to build your crit up to the point where you hit 100% in execute, but never exceed it. Each Grave Lord skill adds 10% in execute, and most Stamcro builds have 2-4 of these on their front bar. Also keep in mind that if there’s a Nightblade in your group you will gain 6% Weapon Crit from their Minor Savagery.
  • Jarrods32
    Jarrods32
    ✭✭✭
    I have 3 ability slotted on front bar crits at 54% un buffed
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jarrods32 wrote: »
    I have 3 ability slotted on front bar crits at 54% un buffed

Sounds perfect, that’s 70% buffed and 100% in execute.
  • Jarrods32
    Jarrods32
    ✭✭✭
    How much does ay boost crit percent
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jarrods32 wrote: »
    How much does ay boost crit percent

AY gives 16.7%. Relequen is 7.6%, Hundings is 7.6% and Lokke is 0% or 3.8% for Perfected.
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on July 18, 2019 12:03AM
  • Jarrods32
    Jarrods32
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so with ay in execute I would pretty much be at 100% what u run? Archer back or front bar