Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I picked up a master worm cult writ to make a battle axe, but i cant find the style book anywhere ?

geosto1b16_ESO2
I have trawled many guild traders tried to do dungeons cos i read somewhere end bosses "could" drop them.. what is the point to all this if the goal is unachieveable?

Best Answers

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Worm Cult motif drops during the Anniversary Event.

So your options are to find it for sale, ask around to see if someone is still hanging on to them from the Event, or wait til next year.
    Answer ✓
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suspect you'll have a tough time finding the motif on traders since the drop rate on the motif during the anniversary events was never that great. This past year, there were less that made it into the market due to the way they did theme-based weeks for the event, meaning we didn't have a massive flood from people doing crafting dailies on a constant basis. In addition to looking in traders, you might go to some of the major hub cities and just announce you are looking to buy that particular motif in zone chat. Some players keep stashes of motifs in their banks and might sell if they know they have a buyer.
    Answer ✓
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try this site if you are on PC.

https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/
    Answer ✓
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Worm Cult on drops on anniversary events, as stated before... You need to search at traders. Start with the Alliance's capitals and major cities.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
    Answer ✓
  • buttaface
    buttaface
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If and when you find it for sale, you will become instantly aware that unless you are getting multiple hundreds of vouchers for crafting it, it won't be worth it when the cost of the motif is added to the cost of the tempers.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, keep in mind there won't be a motif chapter titled "Worm Cult: Battleaxes"

There is a "Worm Cult: Axes" which, when learned will allow you to craft both one-handed axes and two-handed battleaxes.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)