Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No master crafting writs for sets in Summerset, murkmire and Elsweyr

Alphawolf01A
Alphawolf01A
✭✭✭✭✭
I might be wrong, but I haven't seen any MC writs for DLCs or zones after Morrowind. None of my guildmates have either. What gives?
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They drop. Crafting a Legendary Sloads piece almost made me vomit. Naga Shaman also popular one that pops up.
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must just be my RNG. LOL
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I’ve gotten writs for Naga Shaman and Adept Rider, so they do exist.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gariele wrote: »
    They drop. Crafting a Legendary Sloads piece almost made me vomit. Naga Shaman also popular one that pops up.

I've never seen one either from them... I do dozens of master writs of each crafting type a week and I've never seen one from any of those locations.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Must just be my RNG. LOL

And mine Lol
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally do writs on 36 characters a day... all at max level, so I get lots and lots of master writs and I've not seen a single one of them from those sets.

Interestingly, the people who have seen them are on EU server... I'm on NA. Perhaps they weren't "turned on" on the NA server?

I would have to believe I'd have seen at least 1 with the amount of master writs that I've received.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, almost 2 months now, plus an update and still no Summerset, Murkmire or Elsweyr Master crafting writ seen by myself or my Guildmates on Xbox NA.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Alphawolf01A They're a myth to me either.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try checking the writs for sale. That's not a guarantee, as the listed writs are unwanted ones, but its easier access to a larger sample size than your own RNG.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've checked the major traders as you suggested, and nothing.
    It's not just my own RNG, since I did state that guildmates are also not receiving them and others in this forum have stated likewise.

You might be on PC or EU, but I am 99.9% certain that the writs are not on Xbox NA.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was thinking the same thing. I only do writs on 3 characters and I get the same sets over and over again. My main is a grand master crafter too. PS4/ NA.

I bought the entire Buoyant Armiger motif a while back and haven’t seen a single one for that set ever again.
    Lol
    Edited by katanagirl1 on September 6, 2019 5:32AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add to the list of thing I've not seen drop, no surveys for Clockwork city, Murkmire or Summerset.

Scratch that. Just found out those don"t even exist. Nevermind. LOL
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on September 8, 2019 9:20AM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Add to the list of thing I've not seen drop, no surveys for Clockwork city, Murkmire or Summerset.

Right, and there aren't any surveys for Gold Coast or Hew's Bane. There are, interestingly, surveys for Elsweyr. I can see not having surveys for the smaller DLC zones, but it is odd that there are none for Summerset.

I, too, have not seen MWs for sets after Morrowind - I'm on XB/NA. For the few who said they did get a writ for Sload's or Adept Rider - were those JC master writs? Maybe they were included in the JC master writs but not the others?
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Right, and there aren't any surveys for Gold Coast or Hew's Bane. There are, interestingly, surveys for Elsweyr. I can see not having surveys for the smaller DLC zones, but it is odd that there are none for Summerset.

I, too, have not seen MWs for sets after Morrowind - I'm on XB/NA. For the few who said they did get a writ for Sload's or Adept Rider - were those JC master writs? Maybe they were included in the JC master writs but not the others?

I think that Summerset is the exception here. They don't have any surveys in any of the DLC zones, but they do have them for the Chapters (Morrowind/Elsweyr/Orsinium (as it would have been a chapter under the current paradigm)).

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

I think that Summerset is the exception here. They don't have any surveys in any of the DLC zones, but they do have them for the Chapters (Morrowind/Elsweyr/Orsinium (as it would have been a chapter under the current paradigm)).

Yes, that was my point. I mentioned the other small DLC zones in response to the poster who mentioned there were none for CWC or Murkmire. I said it was interesting that Elsweyr had them, but not Summerset, and thought it was odd that it was skipped. I see I kind of worded it badly.

As for the sets not being included in MWs, I can see that Elsweyr wouldn't be included yet, since it's still a chapter, but I would think they would have added Summerset after it became a DLC, as well as Murkmire. Maybe they are included and it's just that some of us haven't gotten a MW with one of those sets yet. I'm sure there are plenty of motifs that I've never seen in a MW.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on September 25, 2019 6:30PM
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

Yes, that was my point. I mentioned the other small DLC zones in response to the poster who mentioned there were none for CWC or Murkmire. I said it was interesting that Elsweyr had them, but not Summerset, and thought it was odd that it was skipped. I see I kind of worded it badly.

As for the sets not being included in MWs, I can see that Elsweyr wouldn't be included yet, since it's still a chapter, but I would think they would have added Summerset after it became a DLC, as well as Murkmire. Maybe they are included and it's just that some of us haven't gotten a MW with one of those sets yet. I'm sure there are plenty of motifs that I've never seen in a MW.

I am almost certain that they are not in the loot table. 36 characters doing max level writs and I've never seen one of them, the odds of that happening would be astronomical.

There are certainly some motifs that are not in the loot table as well.