The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO / ES:Legends Doom Wolf promo

Legate_Lanius
Legate_Lanius
✭✭✭
Hey guys,
Just wanted to know if other people are in the same boat and if we have to wait a bit more ?

I followed the instructions to get a free Doom Wolf by playing Legends (3 tutorial matches + 3 story matches). While having purchased Elsweyr, accepted Bethesda’s marketing communication by e-mail. The reward was supposed to come by e-mail by the end of the promo 14th of July but I didn’t get anything yet.

Anyone else in the same situation?
And yes, I’m on PC.
Edited by Legate_Lanius on July 15, 2019 9:11AM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still do not have an e-mail. I have done everything as they said. In fact I even played some PvP in ES:Legends.

However, they did not said when to expect those mails (They only said, "when the promotion is over" so , there is no deadline).
    It might be a day or two. We shall wait & see.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on July 15, 2019 2:28PM
  • Legate_Lanius
    Legate_Lanius
    ✭✭✭
    I still do not have an e-mail. I have done everything as they said. In fact I even played some PvP in ES:Legends.

However, they did not said when to expect those mails (They only said, "when the promotion is over" so , there is no deadline).
    It might be a day or two. We shall wait & see.

well on my side I'm mostly afraid it may be linked to the fact that I purchased Elsweyr on the 9th of July through Steam but on the official ESO website, my account appears like SUMMERSET upgrade only. Meanwhile in-game I do have access to Elsweyr content.
  • aivadarker
    aivadarker
    Soul Shriven
    same here... won 3 battles but no email and the email was the same on both and i am signed up for eso mails
  • hvnrs
    hvnrs
    Soul Shriven
    I tried contacting them to look for information on the issue, but all I got was:
    Hey there! My name is ******, and I understand you're requesting for more information regarding the Status of the Doom Wolf Mount Promotion?

I am here to let you know, Customer Support will be unable to provide this information, as these emails are sent through a completely separate system

Won't lie I'm feeling quite uneasy about this.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    just got mine. just be patient.
  • Mizael
    Mizael
    ✭✭✭✭
    i just got mine
  • Legate_Lanius
    Legate_Lanius
    ✭✭✭
    Got it too, wish I knew how to delete a ticket
  • furiouslog
    furiouslog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not get mine yet.

But my spam folder apparently did.
    Edited by furiouslog on July 18, 2019 1:23AM
  • Loyheta
    Loyheta
    ✭✭
    Still don't have mine. did multiple story and puzzle games.
  • yllygoden
    yllygoden
    If you still don't have the Doom Mount, see this tweet. Your code should be available through your Bethesda.net account.