Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does khajiit or dunmer do more dmg as a crit dmg nightblade?

devilo_6644
devilo_6644
Soul Shriven
hi im using a build that bases dmg off of crit and crit dmg for pvp and im using a dunmer at the moment which still does good dmg but are khajiits better because they get 10 more crit dmg vs dunmer which get bigger max stam and 250 weap dmg and if they do is it that much of a difference
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit does more burst damage on any build, which has 6.4k equivalent damage(buffed weap/spell damage+mag or stam/10.5) and 50% crit on average. For lesser crit, you will need more equivalent damage to make up.
    Edited by susmitds on July 15, 2019 1:04AM
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think there is much of a difference. But if you are using shadowy disguise a lot then the crit rate isn't that important. Also, impen is a big issue. Some people don't run much and they melt. Others are near impossible to bring down between impen, resists and mitigation. I started out a Khajiit at launch but switched to Dunmer when they changed all the magicka and stamina skills around. I haven't bothered switching back because I sadly got used to the way my build works now.

Long story short, I would go with whichever one you like. The numbers aren't that big a difference and you can use your gear and CP to build anything you want.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In no CP crit modifiers become more valuable as crit resistance is really limited
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds