The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

To the AD sieging Drake on Vivec last night, if you are looking for your ram...

RMerlin
RMerlin
✭✭✭✭
... it's there :pensive:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/477266/is-beckoning-armor-pulling-in-enemy-sieges

Awesome necromancer here, I can even summon your dead trees to me!
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some oils randomly vanish as well. Do you have those by chance too? lol smh zos
    Edited by jadarock on May 31, 2019 5:16PM
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flying rams are OP!
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things are extra weird in Cyro right now. Rams floating to the second floor (even on inner), oils sliding around to new locations (and working in the new location), Front door's bugging out and not flagging when they should, other doors not working at all (although I think this one might have been stealth related, read that somewhere today).
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That explains why I saw an enemy ram burning on top of the keep wall they were sieging tonight. I was so confused...
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it's Beckoning Armor, I've hit unguarded keeps where the ram goes on a little trip.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This reminds me of the early days of computers and gaming....where nothing worked properly. :|
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    Flying rams are OP!

The call-outs in zone would be glorious!

"Aless UA! SW postern! Third floor! Breakroom!"
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    This reminds me of the early days of computers and gaming....where nothing worked properly. :|

But this is the pinnacle of the mmmooffrpggg video gaming in year 2019!
  • Skorro
    Skorro
    ✭✭✭✭
    If we can have flying seige then I want a flying mount :D
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    Flying rams are OP!

The call-outs in zone would be glorious!

"Aless UA! SW postern! Third floor! Breakroom!"

Sounds like an usual Ahtu call...