The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Bring back the good ole days

Steel-256
Steel-256
✭✭✭
Do you guys remember when wings could reflect everything including meteor. I personally didnt play DK but would even laugh at myself for casting it on a DK and watching it come at me. Templars had major mending, Sustain wasnt an issue, we could gap close up on top of keeps, the game was so much fun back then but now its just well...slightly below normal and know where near as fun. But oh well, unlike a lot of teams out there that will listen to the community and admit they went overboard, well ours doesnt do that at all but makes changes and keeps on going.
STEEL PURE MAN
  • stritzi
    stritzi
    ✭✭✭
    Ah that gapcloser patch still brings tears to my eyes, that patch *** with so many mechanics, resulted in so man bugs, made the gameplay significantly worse, just because a few ppl are unable to grasp the concept of fair play and a few people crying about that few people very loud.

That wings nerf took a bit chunk out of DK class identity they should not have gutted it that hard, a compromise would have been far better, like increased cost like sorc streak, or just reflect the first projectile and after that gain like 20% projectile mitgation, but no, lets make it crap skill. z-z-z-z-zos-ed
    Edited by stritzi on July 11, 2019 1:16PM
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah....I miss my Blazing Templar :'(

TherealHämähäkki
  • RighteousBacon
    RighteousBacon
    ✭✭✭✭
    The thing I miss the most is the duel wield curse-detonation combo sorcs. The game had lost a lot of build variety over the years. It’s a shame
  • Steel-256
    Steel-256
    ✭✭✭
    yea see the thing is we all had fun with the way the game was, and I bet even the ones complaining about it were having fun when they were using their class the right way. I just hate the way the game is going. PVP seems like is getting no attention and all the updates to skills and classes and just stuff we dont want is prime example of them not listening to the community. I just want the game to be fixed. IN COMBAT is the stupidest mechanic in game and is bugged to hell.
    STEEL PURE MAN
  • Ophelan
    Ophelan
    ✭✭
    What about the stacking batswarms! Boy, balance was so non-existent in the first six months of the game. We get nostaligic about it now, but that was miserable back in the early days.
    @Ophelan - Roll Initiative Guild Leader
    Azuras Star NA - 'Ophh
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ophelan wrote: »
    What about the stacking batswarms! Boy, balance was so non-existent in the first six months of the game. We get nostaligic about it now, but that was miserable back in the early days.

Invisi bats is so sad right now. I wish they would get rid of that silly teleport action and redesign it. I t sounds good but randomly jumping around in pvp is a sure way to get yourself killed. Buff the aoe damage and give it something like 50% mitigation instead of the invisibility which they couldn't figure out how to make work I guess.

• zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give sorcs back the cc on frag but make dark deal bashable, give stamblades major defile back on incap and give cloak a cost increase mechanic but reduce the cost and give it minor protection, give dks a good amount of sustain back and make burning embers/Venomous claw go through dodge roll again,