The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2-clicks to Align, Center, Straighten or Match any Furnishing

• Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks R_K! I've been wondering how to arrange all 36 volumes of Vivec's books so that I can place them on a bookshelf over three levels. This might make it a lot easier!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, for that, I would recommend using the Builds tab. It's a little more advanced, but I have a video guide for it. Please try to overlook the fact that EHT has evolved quite a bit since I recorded it, though - the concept is still the same today. <3

• ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! The fancy new wheel will make things much easier, I'm sure it will come in useful when building my hovercraft <3
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes! I had no idea this was a feature, guess I should read the release notes.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ixie You're so welcome ;)
    sueblue wrote: »
    Yes! I had no idea this was a feature, guess I should read the release notes.

@sueblue **Natch Potes ;)
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    This feature will be my new go-to EHT function. I've spent days laying floors in the past, finding myself having to be satisfied with 95% accuracy. Now I can aim for 100% in hours rather than days. :)

Wow, wow, wow!! I'm so excited that I think I'm going to mess about with this today, practicing, enjoying how fun it's going to be from now on to build straight!

You're the best! <3<3<3
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @R_K you never cease to amaze or impress! A wonderful tool and an equally wonderful tutorial!
    tysm for all you do for us 💗
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sharalei @Delphinia Well, the feeling is mutual whenever I see your builds. So there. We're all even. <3<3<3