Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

can't start messages across tamriel

jircris11
jircris11
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys I have searched high and low on google for a solution. I am DC I saved the king, did all mages and fighters guild quest as well as the companion quests. as in I have completed everything up to this point. And I can't start the quest. the king does not give it, and I never had it. I read its been an issue for a long time is there a solution to this?
IGN: Ki'rah
Khajiit/Vampire
DC/AD faction/NA server.
RPer
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to go back to the mages guild in Daggerfall and speak with copper Dariah then meet with Vanus Galerion.If that doesnt work then walk back to,the harborage to activate vanus galerion cause he sends you tomthe mages guild.
    Edited by wishlist14 on June 3, 2019 6:16AM
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    You need to go back to the mages guild in Daggerfall and speak with copper Dariah then meet with Vanus Galerion.If that doesnt work then walk back to,the harborage to activate vanus galerion cause he sends you tomthe mages guild.

tried both and nothing, there is like no where to go to get the quest. even back to the hall of heros has nothing.
    Edited by jircris11 on June 3, 2019 6:22AM
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to eso wiki and look at the prerequisite quests you need to have completed to move further along with message across Tamriel.

So go to eso wiki and search 'message across tamriel' and it will list a series of quests you need to have completed.
    Edited by wishlist14 on June 3, 2019 6:53AM
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    Go to eso wiki and look at the prerequisite quests you need to have completed to move further along with message across Tamriel.

So go to eso wiki and search 'message across tamriel' and it will list a series of quests you need to have completed.

Got my answer turns out since this is a char from before 1t I dont get that quest
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh it should state that somewhere so it is clearer. Im happy you found the help you needed.😊
  • Aralan_B
    Aralan_B
    ✭✭
    My character was from before One Tamriel came out, and I did the 5 Companions quest 2 months after One Tamriel came out and I got the "Messages across Tamriel" at that time. Now 2 1/2 years later I did that quest and am doing the follow-on quests in that line.
  • Aralan_B
    Aralan_B
    ✭✭
    ...However, my son, who also started before One Tamriel, just did the 5 Companions quest and has not received "Messages Across Tamriel" yet. He is level 50, Cap maybe around 230.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aralan_B wrote: »
    ...However, my son, who also started before One Tamriel, just did the 5 Companions quest and has not received "Messages Across Tamriel" yet. He is level 50, Cap maybe around 230.

Yes those characters made prior to 1 tam just go to coldharbour and talk to the grounds keeper
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer