The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

THE BEAR CODE IS RECRUITING!!! (LGBT, NA)

Osirus
Osirus
THE BEAR CODE IS RECRUITING!!!

Do you identify as gay? Do you find yourself inadvertently proclaiming, "Oooh gurl!" when someone shocks you? Do your fingers snap automatically after you say something sassy? Is reading a fundamental skill for success in life, and you always have your library card ready? Are you on the North American server? THEN WE MIGHT BE FOR YOU!

All jokes aside,

The guild is small at the moment and looking to expand with players from all walks of life. We are LGBT oriented and promote a helpful and welcoming environment for the whole community. We accept any class and race, though our affiliation is with The Aldmeri Dominion. Gay, straight, questioning, ally, transgender, ***, bisexual, whatever you identify as, you're welcome to join and grow with us as we progress through the game. I'm thinking about planning PvP events, trade (The in game kind), and maybe some contests once I've progressed in my own level and the guild progresses in size.

All are welcome as I said, and we're always down for conversation. Send me a message in game as @Osir if you're interested, and I'll add you when I'm online.

Grr, Woof, bear noises!!!
  • Osirus
    Osirus
    We're still recruiting!!!
  • jbixler
    jbixler
    Soul Shriven
    Still recruiting?
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    Wondering if you would like to also have an EU version of this guild? I would be willing to set it up.
  • BearMoose
    BearMoose
    Are you still recruiting? Its been a few years but I figure I would give it a try...
    Bearmoose and my friend Majik Bear are looking for an active lgbt / bear guild
  • GrayWolfBln
    GrayWolfBln
    Soul Shriven
    Wondering if you would like to also have an EU version of this guild? I would be willing to set it up.

Hello HyorrMundGandr,
    I just read your commend about a LGBT Bear Guild - "Wondering if you would like to also have an EU version of this guild? I would be willing to set it up."
    I was wondering if you still want to set it up? I'm playing the EU Server and am interested in being a part oft this guild.
    Have a nice day!
    GrayWolfBln

Hello Osirius, would it be ok if there's an EU version of this guild if yours still exist. Let us know and all the best to you from Germany!
    GrayWolfBln
  • NevanCiar
    NevanCiar
    ✭✭
    Just wonder how many bodies (breathing with a pulse ..LOL) are you in the group. I'm only level 45 - but I have about 5 - 8 group things I keep putting off, are y'all social bunch or ya gotta do the dungeon thing. ....just curious...its my second time playing ESO, got the plus version this time around. So....just kinda looking or some fun n' stuffs, nothing all *** (no puns) like WoW dungeon runs n' so on...that was such a turn off.
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    It hard getting a group going and for people to stick around. There are only like 1 - 3 people ever active at one time, and when you do find someone responding to call-outs here or in in-game zone chat, its more questions about why I would even want to start a guild of this nature.
    NevanCiar wrote: »
    Just wonder how many bodies (breathing with a pulse ..LOL) are you in the group. I'm only level 45 - but I have about 5 - 8 group things I keep putting off, are y'all social bunch or ya gotta do the dungeon thing. ....just curious...its my second time playing ESO, got the plus version this time around. So....just kinda looking or some fun n' stuffs, nothing all *** (no puns) like WoW dungeon runs n' so on...that was such a turn off.

Are you NA or EU?
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    EU
  • Osirus
    Osirus
    Hey guys,

I know it's been a few years but I'm thinking of moving the guild to Xbox NA. I'll make a decision soon and post on the correct board if I do.