The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC/EU] Tamriel Royal Society – New PvE guild LFM – Midgame towards Endgame

CellularAutomaton110
The pitch:
We are a newly founded PVE guild. We are working people trying to get the most out of ESO. Our particular interest is group content. Our plan is to get interested people together to run midgame (vet DLC achievements, vet trials) in a first place to then move towards harder vet trials. A common issue in social guilds in ESO is, like in a lot of MMO, to find a set of players with a can-do attitude and friendly personality to attempt middle to endgame activities with. Our aim is to provide a good environment to do so.

Activity time / content /Roles:
We are mostly active between 8pm and 12am BST.
We are mainly aiming for Pledges on a regular basis and Vet DLC achievements run 1 or 2 nights a week and as well as gearing runs to help members.
We are currently looking for healer(s) and a couple of DDs for our trial "core group".

General Requirements:
- Ability to understand and speak or read basic English.
- Discord access.
- Motivation to go the extra mile.
- Preferably CP160+.

How to join or ask questions:
Feel free to submit an application or ask questions to @Rize_Keer or @Nymphanoia via game mail or whisper (in-game) or by sending a pm to me or with a reply on this post.
You can join solely through Discord if you wish to keep those 5 trading guild slots. >:)
Edited by CellularAutomaton110 on June 14, 2019 8:10AM
  • CellularAutomaton110
    up
    Edited by CellularAutomaton110 on May 13, 2019 6:54PM
  • CellularAutomaton110
    'up

Still looking for more people!
  • CellularAutomaton110
    'up

Another couple of dds needed!
  • CellularAutomaton110
    We have started vTrials and are looking for some DD to reinforce our roster.
  • SpearDusk
    SpearDusk
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a healer (cp810+), looking to get into more trials and acquire gear. Are you looking for developing healers?
    I also enjoy vet dlc dungeons.

p.s. I can join the discord and not necessarily the in game guild
    Edited by SpearDusk on June 15, 2019 1:50PM
  • dynamicduffy21
    dynamicduffy21
    Soul Shriven
    Hey i am currently looking for a guild to learn content such as HM, Veteran dungeons ect and ofcourse Trials i dont know everything in fact i know enough to get myself going i have a lvl 50 cp 390+ Magplar DD that i love and have dabled in tanking did VDoM as tank and found it very fun but i would like to find a guild where i can do that sort of content more not sure i could jump straight into Vtrials but id always give it a go cant try without trying so if you think i could be a useful member of your guild feel free to @ me @Thedynamicduffy can use discord ect