The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MMR is fine

Cypriot122
Cypriot122
✭✭✭
I honestly think the idea of MMR is fine and some sort of ranking is needed in competitive gaming.
What isn't fine is having it hidden and ranking up so fast.
Show MMR, make it harder to gain and give monthly/ weekly rewards for top ranked players. And restarting everyone's MMR every quarter or 6months...
Thanks ZOS baby
Xx
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uninstall
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    Uninstall

Been farmed a few too many times to want competitive gaming?
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Can't tell if joke or masochism.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • likecats
    likecats
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    frostz417 wrote: »
    Uninstall

Been farmed a few too many times to want competitive gaming?

I don't think you understand the majority of complaints against MMR.

If I have to wait 12-15 minutes for a BG game as a solo queue'r on a weekend night on PC NA, then I may as well play a non-competitive BG game without MMR instead. If ZOS can deliver me a high MMR game within 5 minutes, then more power to them. If they can't then they need to change how MMR works.
    Edited by likecats on July 13, 2019 4:29AM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    likecats wrote: »
    If I have to wait 12-15 minutes for a BG game as a solo queue'r on a weekend night on PC NA,

wait and then read in the chat something like "reds are premade with templar guard im leaving sorry good luck". some people from second team quit too and 1v2v4 match begins. mmr is utter trash. it should be removed completely or redesigned from scratch
    Edited by oxygen_thief on July 13, 2019 10:31PM
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cathexis wrote: »
    giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Can't tell if joke or masochism.

giphy.gif