The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Tavern Cologne: Join Our Biggest ESO Community Get-Together"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
40bee617dc4d8b15643d9cf39ef5f3db.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "ESO Tavern Cologne: Join Our Biggest ESO Community Get-Together" blog article.

The ESO Tavern returns to Cologne—bigger and better than ever! Join us on Saturday, August 24, to celebrate the Season of the Dragon, meet your fellow gamers, and discuss the state of ESO and its future with our developers.
Staff Post
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I may have missed it, but have you ever come to the UK?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    I may have missed it, but have you ever come to the UK?
    I believe they only have for press events, as yet no conventions.

ESO Tavern is mostly focused on the German community and a lot is handled by Kai and Bethesda DE, however a number of other EU folk attend so end up meeting up there.

There is a QuakeCon in London this year but I don't believe anyone from ZOS is in attendance. If you have Twitter and don't already you should follow Neil Gorton who's the UK Bethesda CM. https://twitter.com/NeilGortz
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the event was a bit earlier in August I would have considered going, but my vacation ends the day after. :(
    Halcyon Black
  • rsantijw13
    rsantijw13
    ✭✭✭
    so If I go to this event will they talk about how they are going to fix bugs that have been around since day 1 and are sucking time away from player actual play time, or is this mainly going to be a fluff event
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsantijw13 wrote: »
    so If I go to this event will they talk about how they are going to fix bugs that have been around since day 1 and are sucking time away from player actual play time, or is this mainly going to be a fluff event

Well, the last two years it was mostly a community-get-together, with people meeting their guildmates and talking to each other, only very little marketing fluff (short welcome speech, one trailer, that was it. Then they had a very nice performance by the singer Malukah. The other ~5-6 hours you were free to talk to your buddies and get to know other players). A few ZOS Devs are there and you can talk to them as well, so feel free to flame them about bugs over a beer I guess, but it's mostly a community event with people getting to know other players. ;)

Looking forward to this year's tavern. :)
    Edited by Svenja on July 14, 2019 3:48PM
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsantijw13 wrote: »

I dont think they hold these get togethers so you can hiss their ears off about game performance.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • TopGoudaSelect
    TopGoudaSelect
    Soul Shriven
    I sent an email to the address in the post, but I never received a reply back? Are invitations closed? I would really like to know as soon as possible so I can buy the tickets before they get too expensive. Thank you.