The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Am I crazy

TheImperfect
TheImperfect
✭✭✭✭✭
Am I the only person who hasn't placed the really cool free peryite statue because of it's association with peryite.

It looks amazing but I'm somehow freaked I will get my characters diseased by using it.
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup

EDIT: ;)
    Edited by magictucktuck on July 12, 2019 3:07PM
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe by not using it Peryite will become enraged and infect all of your characters with...something horrible...
  • pelennor_fields
    pelennor_fields
    ✭✭✭
    I am with you. It is very interesting from a lore standpoint and I am glad it is represented in lore... But yeeeeeaaaahhh... Not putting in a statue to the prince of pestilence. And that new skin.. Lol. Damn. Guess if you wanna RP a leper colony they delivered! XD
  • Blue_Radium
    Blue_Radium
    ✭✭✭
    Pro strat, hedge bets and place regalia for every god/prince in your house. Be a champion for almost all of them simultaneously Elder Scrolls base games style.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saelent wrote: »
    Maybe by not using it Peryite will become enraged and infect all of your characters with...something horrible...

Not a nice thought 😢
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I love dragons. So I'm always thinking "Whyyy does the most awesome-looking Daedric Prince have to be the disease one???"
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Elsonso on July 13, 2019 11:31AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »
    It looks amazing but I'm somehow freaked I will get my characters diseased by using it.

No I haven't placed it either.

But in some schools of thought / interior design, idols of nasty beings are often placed to ward off evil and or unwanted influences.

As in, mess with me or my house and may Peyrite put pox on you.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭