The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase July 2019"

• Maelstroa
    Maelstroa
    ✭✭
    Hey all, apologies for the confusion. The Elsweyr Oasis pack was also removed from the Crown Store today. In its place is the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto and the Dibella’s Garden furniture pack.

Can I get a big 'ol Why in there? We seem to be getting a lot of the new items cancelled but we are not being given any reasons or when they might actually be available. Which is also saying a lot, as we do not have an abundance of new items this month under all the repeats and reskinned reskins.

Also your launcher is promoting the pack and house as "New" which I find terribly misleading. At least call it what it is and have it say 'Returning' or some such when players [like myself] have had these items for over a year.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was excited when I saw the Dibella's Garden pack, and then I remembered why I passed on it the first time - because the only item I really want from it is the statue, and that's not a price I'm willing to pay for a statue.
  • DerAlleinTiger
    DerAlleinTiger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LdoubleTG wrote: »
    This is turning out to be "save my crowns month"

Indeed. Start of this month I was saying "Ow, my wallet. This is going to hurt." And yet barely more than a week in and the two big-hitters for me are just gone in the span of two days. Only thing left for me is the music box, and I'll have to see if I even like that particular rendition once it's out.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, apologies for the confusion. The Elsweyr Oasis pack was also removed from the Crown Store today. In its place is the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto and the Dibella’s Garden furniture pack.

but why? a reason is not nessessary but helps a lot to understand better
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    tim99 wrote: »

The house I can understand. If there truly was a problem with it (I don't believe the people that say it's because of the t-shirt) then they did the right thing. I really don't understand why they pulled the furnishings.
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slyjinxy wrote: »
    tim99 wrote: »

The house I can understand. If there truly was a problem with it (I don't believe the people that say it's because of the t-shirt) then they did the right thing. I really don't understand why they pulled the furnishings.

Marketing likely. Pairing the two items to release at the same time will likely see an increase in sale in both the house and the furnishing pack.

The concern is why were these items pulled... and why has no ETA not yet been released? This action will likely cost them some sales.

I better not miss when the house is released... it'd be very ZoS of them to release it without an announcement.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oh crap the crown store's broke lol . i got the diabella furnishing pack cause it's got a great almost Grecian semi nude statue. Not Praxiteles but close enough for a video game.
    Edited by JumpmanLane on July 12, 2019 11:04AM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More hairstyles.
    Skin colours.
    Make up that doesnt make your character look like a clown or hooker.
    These are things I'd like to see.

Preach it. Enough of the drag queen stuff and the AWFUL hairstyles. Give us UNLOCKS. ALL the hair colors. ALL the skin colors. ALL the eye colors. For ALL the races. Yes if my character's parents were a Dunmer mother and an Altmer father then I want my "Dunmer" character to be able to have inherited her father's golden skin. The racial face and body structure should stay the same since children inherit the racial type of the mother...but with SOME traces of the father as well being possible. So ZOS....make that possible please! I mean just think of the $$ you'll rack up with players buying appearance changes on top of the unlocks if you implement this. BLACK HAIR FOR THE ALTMER!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• stephrk398
    stephrk398
    Soul Shriven
    All about that french bull-dog looking pet!
    Arrow to the whaaaaat?...
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We wanted to give everyone an update on the Jode’s Embrace house. This house will no longer be associated with a special promotion. Instead, it and Moons-Blessed Oasis Furnishing Pack will be available for purchase in the Crown Store later this year. The Elsweyr-themed t-shirt will also be for sale in the Bethesda Gear Store in the future – stay tuned for details.

(I'll also cross-post this in one of the main discussion threads about the original promotion delay message.)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post