The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sancrelyeis Avenue Market is hosting Merchant's Festival on July 10th @ 6PM EST [PC-NA]

Faevara
Faevara
For more information about our guild, CLICK HERE
Latest Event News

Merchant Festival

MerchantFest-Rev3.png

Once a year event celebrating the innovation and necessity of Tamriel's vast culture through artist, relic hunters, vintage & antique dealers, enchanted books & experimental alchemy. Join us in celebration in an indoor venue rich in variety. Food and drinks onsite at our bar.
  1. @A_whooter - Merchant
  2. @Starscreaming - Entertainer, Artist.
  3. Olthion - Entertainer, Artist.
  4. Nidara - Merchant, Tobacco goods.
  5. EMPTY
  6. EMPTY
  7. EMPTY
  8. EMPTY
  9. EMPTY
  10. EMPTY

1. EMPTY
  2. EMPTY
  3. EMPTY
  4. EMPTY
  5. EMPTY
  6. EMPTY
  7. EMPTY
  8. EMPTY
  9. EMPTY
  10. EMPTY
    OOC INFO
    Contact @Faevara or @Steerpike326 or visit our discord for notifications & chat or to sign up. 24 players max. Located at @Faevara Grand Psijic Villa.
Edited by Faevara on July 4, 2019 7:07AM
  • Faevara
    Faevara
    825vd004kl38.png
    9lmp2hra9uuy.png
    Edited by Faevara on July 11, 2019 7:11AM
  • Faevara
    Faevara
    I have an important announcement:

My most sincere apologies to the guests at the festival who felt unwelcome. Not everyone chose to be civil on the neutral grounds that Sancrelyeis lies on. We accept all travelers from Tamriel on our marketplace property. While I understand that not all races get along, there is a fine line that crosses from being diplomatic to downright hateful. The problem has been resolved and the particular offenders are not welcome back.

To those instigate: Please be mindful you are a guest in our market. There are simple rules to abide by. One of the biggest ones is do not harass other players.

To everyone else: I hope you managed to have a wonderful day and will continue to shop or sell your goods through us.