The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"We're fighting at the bridge to help out..." (and other stupid remarks)

Savos_Saren
Savos_Saren
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
PC/NA

If you're AD and you're fighting on the Alessia Bridge or at Ash Milegate or just running back and forth between Nik/Ash or Sej/BRK... you're not helping. You're just being the typical AD potato pug that pewpews with the zerg. Stop it already.

Try actually fighting at keeps and resources. Try taking a keep or resource by staying on the ram or providing a siege shield. Actually use a ballista for once. You're not helping the campaign by attacking NPCs. There is no milegate or bridge or field tick! You're not "PVPing"- you're just Zerg vs Zerging if you're running back and forth between Nik/Ash or Sej/BRK. The term "PVDooring" is used by zerglings who like to pretend that they're actually PVPing… but they have no coordination and just zerg the living hell out of the few DC/EPs at our resources.

Pick up a siege for once. Don't pewpew at people on the walls. And, if you stick around a coordinated group- maybe they'll add you if you're helpful. No one wants to pick up a potato that just light attacks and squirrels off to die alone. Learn to use Discord or TeamSpeak. If you hear someone in zone yell "Let's fight at the bridge" or "Defend the milegate"- they're most likely trolls that don't want AD to succeed in winning the campaign.

Just a word of advice. Do with it what you will.
Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
Savos Saren
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not on NA but sometimes, when there are zergs everywhere, i go take resources by myself as an attempt to divide DC/EP and make them lose time.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Friday nights, when I enter Cyrodiil to check the Golden Vendor, I always do a quick “/z need help at Alessia bridge”.

Then I wayshrine out.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    On Friday nights, when I enter Cyrodiil to check the Golden Vendor, I always do a quick “/z need help at Alessia bridge”.

Then I wayshrine out.

May Sheogorath's cheese curdle inside your genitilia.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But, you know, we are strategically delaying ten times our number of enemies, by tricking them to believe they are delaying us.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not just AD, nor is it just PCNA.

I regularly log in, see a keep's flagged, and head towards the action, only to find that the action largely consists of 2 ballistas and 20 people running around like headless chickens.