The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Increasing the Proc damage from Set bonuses

Patchnotes
Assuming the damage tooltips are accurate.

I think that the proc damage from sets such as Thunderous Plate Mail, The Ice Furnace, Coat of the Red Mountain, ect. The current damage proc is below laughable. I purpose that these numbers be increased from their current base to 120 damage at green, 150 blue, 180 purple, and 210 gold. This would make these sets much more useful and a viable choice. The AOE procs will need tweeked from the above stated numbers or be put on a longer cooldown timer or something but 9 damage is a joke.
  • Iseldiera
    Iseldiera
    Are we sure these do not scale with lvl or with your wep DMG or sth? The reason i ask is for example warlock set displays a absolute number for the mana değen amount but it actuall is % of your total mana and still relevant later
    Edited by Iseldiera on April 13, 2014 7:49PM
  • Patchnotes
    im not sure but when i put it on at VR4 it shows the same tooltip amount.
  • Patchnotes
    Tested Ice Furnace and it does between 9-20 damage at VR4