Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ward of Cyrodiil in BGs?

MurderMostFoul
MurderMostFoul
✭✭✭✭✭
So with the upcoming changes to numerous sets, I'm going to have to switch things up on my stamplar. I wanted to get folks' opinions of Ward of Cyrodiil for BGs.

It looks like a decent source of sustain and damage (sort of), which you don't find in many sets. But if anyone has experience using it, I'd like to know their thoughts.
“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's already a great set for stamplars on live. Currently using it w/ trappings on invigoration on the back bar. 4.5k+ weapon dmg with great sustain and major defile.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been using it lately. You sacrifice a lot of dmg to have approximately 60% uptime on major defile, and some of that is while your target is not even healing. Not worth it imo, you're better off with a dmg set.

Fyi, i was using it with Ravager at first. Then i dropped Ravager for 7th because the uptime is trash even as a stamplar. Ultimately dropped cyro ward for Spriggan.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on July 10, 2019 5:37AM
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433