Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Brawlerblade build?

jam3s4343
jam3s4343
So I’ve been seeing the name “Brawlerblade” popping up on my YouTube a bit more the passed day or two. I never got into night made much cuz it seems it’s usually best played as a pure gank build and that’s not really my style. I prefer to but right up in the face of the opponent being able to take a bit of a hit and really deal that *** back. But these builds I’ve been seeing are running either 1 heavy or two heavy sets. I was thinking of pairing things like seventh/fury/ravagers with somthing like hundings rage or somthing similiar. Either using an Orc or Redguard. Also the build I saw used DW as main bar and 2h we back bar. Is 2h still necessary these days or could I run DW and Bow? Thanks in advance.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might want to hold off any investment till after the next dlc. The three drop sets you mentioned are up for changes as well as many changes in the weapons skills.
    Might hold off a few weeks to see how the changes settle out
  • jam3s4343
    jam3s4343
    Ahhh well thank you I will do that for sure.