The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The significance of Moloch's Third Toe?

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I was in Bangkorai when I heard (presumably because someone bungled a pickpocketing attempt) some orc somewhere yelp, "Moloch's third toe! Somebody get a guard!"

Er… Moloch's third toe? What is that about?
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s the one between the second and fourth toes.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is an allusion to the essentially porcine nature of Moloch and his beast children, and to a nursery rhyme about toes. We're talking piggies here. Little piggies.

I'm sure you all remember the third toe is the little piggy that ate roast beef, while the fourth toe is the little piggy that ate none. The third toe is the greedy piggy. It is a thief. It takes everything for itself leaving other piggies with nothing.

Hence, "Moloch's third toe!" being an accusation of theft.

Sounds like that Orc in Bangkorai is the little piggy who cried, "wee, wee, wee, all the way home".
    PC EU
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same as Ysmir's beard, or Stendarr's sweaty sword arm, or Dibella's voluptuous....yeah.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like that Orc in Bangkorai is the little piggy who cried, "wee, wee, wee, all the way home".

So whenever my Silencer gets a contract on an Orc they're the piggy that went to market?

...I like it. :mrgreen:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.