Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Nightblades: What kind of build are you using?

rofflemywafflez
rofflemywafflez
Soul Shriven
I'm a lvl 18 dual-wielding khajit nightblade and my current skillset is death stroke, assassins blade, teleport strike, flurry, shadow cloak and veiled strike. Almost all my passives and skill upgrades are to increase damage in stealth and further DPS and critical strike chance. I haven't tried PvP yet, but I'm looking forward to it. My synergy is pretty good right now, but I haven't begun to use siphoning yet, nor am I sure where I would start.

I haven't even used the 2nd toolbar yet, but I'm gettting to that point where I won't be able to maximize my melee and nightblade abilities without getting more experience, so I think it's time to invest in other ultimate's and skill-sets.

I'm wondering if anyone has some advice? Any nightblade builds that create some really good synergy? I'm thinking about picking up the bow to maybe kite some enemies. Also, my guild has some vampires in it and I'm thinking about going down that route too :D

If I screw up my build, can I reset later?

Thanks for reading <3