The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NA servers issue?

veroxiousvemo
veroxiousvemo
✭✭✭
Kia ora everyone,

I got kicked out from NA server 5 times today while doing quests in Wrothgar (Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet). I switched to cable, connection is fine, got kicked out 2 times, and went straight here. It's a public holiday today in US I think (Morning time maybe?) so anyone from Auckland still up experiencing the same thing?
Edited by veroxiousvemo on July 5, 2019 1:30AM
G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kia ora everyone,

I got kicked out from NA server 5 times today while doing quests in Wrothgar (Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet). I switched to cable, connection is fine, got kicked out 2 times, and went straight here. It's a public holiday today in US I think (Morning time maybe?) so anyone from Auckland still up experiencing the same thing?

I’d imagine the NA servers today will have the same issues that have been plaguing the EU servers, due to load. There are a lot more people in the game than typical today due to the combination of the US Holiday and the release of new crown store items.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @veroxiousvemo

Are you experiencing disconnections in any other zones besides Wrothgar?

Have you tried rebooting your home router yet?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Kia ora everyone,

I’d imagine the NA servers today will have the same issues that have been plaguing the EU servers, due to load. There are a lot more people in the game than typical today due to the combination of the US Holiday and the release of new crown store items.

I see. Ah that quite explains it. Yikes. Alright thanks! :)
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @veroxiousvemo

Are you experiencing disconnections in any other zones besides Wrothgar?

Have you tried rebooting your home router yet?

Hi @ZOS_BillE ,

I haven't been able to go to other zones, because as soon as I got in, a few minutes after that I got kicked out. After 7-8 times I just gave up and watched Netflix instead :D

I have rebooted the router, checked the connection was around 300mb down (fiber), straight cable from that router. No one was using the internet except me (around 3am Auckland NZ time).
    Edited by veroxiousvemo on July 5, 2019 1:41AM
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @veroxiousvemo

I have a few more questions regarding your current connection setup.
    • Where are you currently located?
    • What is your ISP?
    • Are you only experiencing disconnections at certain times of the day?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @veroxiousvemo

I have a few more questions regarding your current connection setup.
    • What is your ISP?

Hi @ZOS_BillE,
      Auckland, New Zealand
    • What is your ISP?
      Vodafone Broadband
      Only during night time here, around 11pm to 3am (GMT+12)
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666